• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling ~♥ Pam's Amiibo Adoptions ~ ALL AMIIBO CARDS AVAILABLE!

May I please request Erik for 20 BTB? (I think that's what he's going for...)

Oooh I hope you'll be around in a week or so. I have an unwanted villager moving out and a spot opening up for a new Smug villager. ;v;

I TT'd a little to get this stupid gorilla out of my town, so I'll hopefully be able to catch you when you're taking requests again! ^-^

Sorry, ignore this, just realised I can only request when you’re online!

Last edited:
Hi there I was just wondering if you might be available some time on the 28th as I am interested in buying Kabuki. :) if I am remembering correctly he is a tier two villager so I would happily pay 20 TB or a bit extra for him. :D

Edit: I know you aren't taking quests at the moment but I wasn't sure if Kabuki is even on amiibo card or not the whole amiibo system confuses me as I've never really been involved.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm gonna have to cancel the requests. Something came up. I'll try to come back later.

Can I have Octavian? but I don't know what tier list your using so I don't know how much he is.

Back