• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[Day 03] 30 Days of Art | 26/30 | working on personal art

I realized that after, but I said around there so there was my other characters
sorry for not clarifying ;-;
Here is my gallery for consideration: [x]
Again sorry for the issue, ty

ahh-- I took a look and your OCs are super cute but none are giving me inspiration sorry ; aaaa;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Updated W.I.P Day o2

410c7f6667.png

Last edited:

!!!;!;!!!!:!!!;! oh my goodddddddddd
this is amazing ;____; you are so extremely talented, I'm so grateful you drew her for me!! I love this so much, she looks radiant and so beautiful, the lighting is incredible and I just looove the pose with the star, and the background :'))
thank you sooooo so so so much for this ♥ ♥ ♥

!!!;!;!!!!:!!!;! oh my goodddddddddd
this is amazing ;____; you are so extremely talented, I'm so grateful you drew her for me!! I love this so much, she looks radiant and so beautiful, the lighting is incredible and I just looove the pose with the star, and the background :'))
thank you sooooo so so so much for this ♥ ♥ ♥

so glad you like it ; v;
I'm still not happy with the end product but its only day 2 so far so hopefully by day 30 I'll be better and more consistent so I would love to try again

as you probably guessed from the title, I missed yesterday and today because I've caught a cold from staying up till 4am too many nights in a row hahahaha--
I'll be taking a break from completed art works but I might do doodles

haven't updated in a while, been jumping between requests hahaha...
but WIP for personal role play animatic!
44341d51a6.png

Back