• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

looking for some "best friends"!

50m4ra

Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
Feedback
0% (0) +
Fc Is in side bar and all you need to do is, after friending, come to my town and best friend each other! ( Which then will make everything easier! )

Ps. Itd probably be best if you're in America timezones so we'll be online at the same time more often.

Love this, I don't get why ppl dont do this. Even when I am visiting I have suggested other people to do this but they do not seem to understand it. Add me.

I don't know how often I'll be on once my semester starts up again on Monday, but I'll add you! It'll be nice to have someone to visit when my villagers ask me to get signatures ;)

Last edited:
I don’t live in America, but I hope it’s okay that I still added you. ^^

I don’t live in America, but I hope it’s okay that I still added you. ^^
It's fine if you don't it's just that if you were in America then you'd be in a similar timezones so rather then you being on at 3 am my time you'd be on 3 pm my time etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I have 2 towns "John of smashvil" and "Dementer of borealis" with borealis having non harmful hacks

I’m looking for more best friends too! My FC is 3453 9907 3157. Message me if anyone wants to be friends :)

I'll add you if you want, though I have two towns on the same friendcode. cst timezone here

Back