• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Kidd or Kyle?

Kidd or Kyle?

• Kidd

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Kyle

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LemonInator

The duck lover
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Winter Mittens
I'm editing my dreamies list and I'm not sure whether to have Kidd or Kyle.

Bare in mind that my town is supposed to have a woodland theme to it.

I'd do Kyle, Kyle's my main man.
I've had both, but I really never cared for Kidd.

I go by house exteriors.
If they have an ugly house, I won't move them in, no matter how cool they look.

That said, Kyle looks great, but lives in a dump.

kyles-house-exterior.jpg

Kidd has a really decent house!

kidds-house-exterior.jpg

I go by house exteriors.
If they have an ugly house, I won't move them in, no matter how cool they look.

That said, Kyle looks great, but lives in a dump.

kyles-house-exterior.jpg

Kidd has a really decent house!

kidds-house-exterior.jpg

But if they're going for a woodland theme, wouldn't Kyle's house be better? It looks like a wooden cabin or something along those lines- something out of a jungle?

kidd. he's my personal favorite, and his character would look best with the theme. however as jon snow pointed out, kyle's exterior might look better. in the end it's up to which is more important to you!

But if they're going for a woodland theme, wouldn't Kyle's house be better? It looks like a wooden cabin or something along those lines- something out of a jungle?

house wise, Kyle is better, but I just searched up Kidd and I think he would fit the woodland theme better. Idk he just reminds me of that one goat you read about in fairy tales when the protagonist visits the woods or whatever, if that makes sense lol

I've had both, and whilst I love Kyle to bits (he was a starter in my first town!) and he's super sweet and I love wolves, Kidd is just so darn cute and sweet! He's like the perfect little gentleman, and I love goats too xD As for the theme, I'd say Kidd himself fits in better than Kyle, as Kyle is too stylish and materialistic imo, for that type of theme!

To me, Kyle's house a dump, or I'd have him in my town as he looks great.
His house is as ugly as Rasher's, with the tin.

Each to his/her own. ^_^

Last edited:
Edit. This posted twice.
Must be Android, sorry. :(

Last edited:
It's such a difficult decision but I'd go with Kyle for the aesthetic of the house.
His species doesn't entirely fit the woodland theme (since he's a Hyena) but he has the Wolf model so *shrug*
I like both of them and Kidd seems to be winning so I say go with the more "woodland" theme of the villager and not the house

Thanks everyone :)

I've decided on Kidd as his adorableness has won me over.

I can also edit his house more easily to fit with the theme as the walls and floor sort of go.

Thank you all for voting :)

It's such a difficult decision but I'd go with Kyle for the aesthetic of the house.
His species doesn't entirely fit the woodland theme (since he's a Hyena) but he has the Wolf model so *shrug*
I like both of them and Kidd seems to be winning so I say go with the more "woodland" theme of the villager and not the house

I always thought he looked like an African Wild Dog (aka african painted dog), hyenas give me the willies. o-0 lol

Last edited:
or a German Shepard.
What are you, Kyle, my good buddy?

Hold up, Kyle is supposed to be a hyena? That's cool.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He is a wolf. His markings resemble a hyena. ^_^

I need to remember to look at other pages. :p

House exterior plays a big part of my decision when it comes to villagers, the inside doesn?t matter too much so if you?re going for that woodland theme then Kyle is a good choice but I love Kidd soooo

Back