Hello! Happy New Year....greetings from VideoKid

VideoKid

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2026-8657-5118
I made an introductory post the very first day I signed up, but it said a moderator needed to approve it after so long, but I still don?t see it posted publicly. So, I am going to try to post again.

Hello everybody, my named Renee or Ren for short. I?m from southwest Ohio so right now we have very frigid temperatures. I have a lot of free time on my hands as I wait to start work in the next month, so I have been getting back into animal crossings new leaf.

I just treated myself to the new hello kitty amiibo cards and they are super cute! You can get fan made ones are Esty that work just like the imported ones they released last year.

I am just looking to make friends and learn more! :)

hi, ren !! i live in ontario and it's also really reallyyyyy cold up here too !!! so much so that many cars won't even start. it's kinda insane. i hope all is well with you !

All is well…. just bored. Like I said I have a lot of free time until I start work which I will find out about in a few weeks.

Yeah, its -2 right now -_- Are local city schools were closed today and a wind advisory has been in effect for the past week it seems. A few nights ago, around four in the morning, two vehicles car horns malfunctioned from the cold. It was scary until I figured it out. Car horns will just go off and honk endlessly if its cold enough to shrink the steering wheel and activate it. I had to listen to that for like two hours one morning. Luckily it wasn’t our car.

Thank you for the friend request:)

Hi welcome! :)
If you want someone to play with add my 3ds and let me know so I can add you back!
I’m in the UK so our times might be slightly off but I’m sure it’ll be fine!
And I saw on the news about all the crazy weather you guys are having! Brrrgh not for me! I think it’s freezing here now and it’s 5 celcius and I’m lying in bed ahah :)

I don't mind playing. My town isn't that fancy. I've got a lot to do, even my house needs work -_- I don't mind people visiting. Like I said I got the cute hello kitty amiibo cards so I don't mind if somebody wants to visit and pick out one of the six trailers to get three items from in my camp.

I didn't could make another post somewhere with that? I am looking for some furniture that would great in return but I don't have to have it for you to visit lol

Would this be considered a trade?

Back