Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
So I thought it would be (kind of) fun to guess our IQ's and then take an IQ test to see our actual IQ score. :)

Don't worry about your score (unless it's under 100 because - oh dear...) because these can be inaccurate and shouldn't be taken seriously; so don't be embarrassed to post a score if it is average (average isn't bad) or just below average on the website because it doesn't reflect your intelligence/ intellectual capability.

Website link: http://iqtest.com/

The definition of IQ is "Intelligence Quotient" in case you were wondering.

If I had to guess I would say mine would be around 125 - 135, which is above average I believe; another thing I forgot to mention is that you shouldn't worry about coming across as "arrogant" just because you think you are more capable than most, many intellectuals are self aware so you probably are.

I don't see much discussion value coming from this, so I'm putting it here in the basement instead of Brewster's cafe.

Please don't gloat or belittle others for having a lower score than your own, if you take your IQ test score to heart and start thinking you are a genius then you should probably make yourself aware that the test is possibly inaccurate and doesn't reflect you well at all as many studies have shown. It still has the possibility of being accurate however.

Last edited:
I think that thing is inaccurate, I mean most iq test in online are
I took IQ test in my university and I got around 110 I can't recall much cuz thats 2 years ago

Last edited:
Wait I got an email from that one and it said 115.
Everytime I take an IQ test the results always vary dramatically lol.
But still it was a bit of fun :)

Oof... that test was stressing me out haha, got 120

I feel like I'm average lol, I'll edit this once I find out my score

111 - lmao I was right

Last edited:
I never bothered with IQ tests because I'm told by pretty much everyone I meet that I'm really smart and witty, and I'm pretty sure that for a fact myself, but... I'm terrible at taking tests.

Idk maybe someday someone will dare me to take an IQ test and then think I'm stupid because I got such a low score...

B36D579A-D8E1-4DA3-9953-758352BAED16.jpg

Btw guys you can check your IQ in your email after answering those

I was on question 32 and accidentally clicked out... I was already starting to lose my patience at the 5th question so my IQ is probably low. SIGH

EDIT: good thing the questions didn't change and I retook it but now I have to put in my email?? UGH

EDIT 2: I got 117. I feel like that's kind of low but w/e lol it's not accurate anyways since my speed had to do with it

Last edited:
Not able to get the score (must be dumb), but anyway I don't expect much since English is not my language and I didn't understand some words.

Okay it works now (Yahoo mail wasn't cooperating)

I got 129

Last edited:
Back