• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who wears this better?

Who wears it better????

• Girl on the left

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Girl on the right

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Contest between me and my best friend! Who has the better outfit!? Who wears the dress better???
20180105_182902.jpg

Disclaimer: Not a serious contest lol

Last edited:
I mustache, What's up with the gal on the right? :D

That's some crazy stuff!

i'm kinda diggin' the 'fro and 'stache with the dress.
good combo.

Both are slayyyyyying it

But who kills it? XD

Well they do look like partners in crime :rolleyes: But I think the one to the right is the one who would kill it, while the one to the left would be the one giving him the orders 8)

Bump~
"The girl on the left is what society wants, the girl on the right is reality"- Keldi 2018 XD

I voted left.

Right-girl is a bit too top-heavy in terms of where the eye is immediately drawn. If right-girl wants to rock a dress, it needs to be way flashier to stand a chance of competing for eye attention with the hair and the mustache. If the goal of the clothing was to be subdued to draw attention to the face and hair, in that case it would be mission accomplished for right-girl, though. :D

i acualy like the shoes/dress/leggings combo for the girl on the left, but the heart bopper doesn't really cut it. and a girl with a mustache looks weird so i vote left :)

I voted the right, for some reason I am drawn to that one more.

Oh snap! Bob Ross(freaking love that!) is kicking Heart Bobber's butt! But who will win???
(Btw been considering doing this semi-regularly: we wear the same hat, shirt, dress, or skirt and see who puts it together better)

I voted for the right side. Because I painted a tree on the top corner. It's a happy little tree.

Back