Never looking up DA from the Nightmare Fuel page on TV Tropes ever again

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Dude I just came across one of the creepiest dream town I've ever seen. The outside wasn't so creepy but when you head into one of the houses, one of the room was filled with creepy dolls all dressed in black. Then one of the rooms had all the bears and some dolls facing away from the door. OMG, it was pretty creepy. Then when I went back to the main room, the character who was in the main room vanished then reappeared. Guys, I'm not crazy! This is creepy! Omg!

Why did I look up this dream address! OMG this is legit scaring me.

Yeah, that's where I went. Why did I go there? :(

They did a really good job on the creepy meter. Wow......

You know when I got ready to leave, I half expected Luna to tell me that the Dream Suite was broken, therefore I was trapped in Aika. My imagination is going off the charts. LOL

Last edited:
Hehe! Sorry you had a bad time there... I like this town, it's really well made and the details are on point... the perfect peaches trees all die if you shake them once, all villagers have a dolly in their houses, there's a lot of buried items that hold significance... it's creepy, yes, but it's so well made! ^_^

I went to a dream town Luna sent me to, and the greeting was 'Sieg Heil'.

Yeah.
I stumbled in to a Nazi town. O_O

I went to town dedicated to Justin Bieber

..Luna...I will N E V E R trust you to send me to a random town EVER AGAIN

I went to town dedicated to Justin Bieber

..Luna...I will N E V E R trust you to send me to a random town EVER AGAIN

Hehe, I knew his uncle on twitter.
Nice guy!

I like creepy towns.
I've gotta check the doll one out. :D

Hehe, I knew his uncle on twitter.
Nice guy!

I like creepy towns.
I've gotta check the doll one out. :D

Sounds like a really well made town! I've only seen videos and really wanna see it in person!

Sounds like a really well made town! I've only seen videos and really wanna see it in person!

I'm going to find it and go now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aika Village doesn't exist anymore.

I'm going to find it and go now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aika Village doesn't exist anymore.

Let me know the DA when you're done! :D
Edit: Oh...God da- I mean darn it ^_^" lol

Last edited:
Dude I just came across one of the creepiest dream town I've ever seen. The outside wasn't so creepy but when you head into one of the houses, one of the room was filled with creepy dolls all dressed in black. Then one of the rooms had all the bears and some dolls facing away from the door. OMG, it was pretty creepy. Then when I went back to the main room, the character who was in the main room vanished then reappeared. Guys, I'm not crazy! This is creepy! Omg!

Why did I look up this dream address! OMG this is legit scaring me.

What was the DA?
I really want to go there. \m/???\m/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, that's where I went. Why did I go there? :(

They did a really good job on the creepy meter. Wow......

You know when I got ready to leave, I half expected Luna to tell me that the Dream Suite was broken, therefore I was trapped in Aika. My imagination is going off the charts. LOL

I found the Aika you are talking about, and the DA was from 4 years ago, and Luna basically said it wasn't valid. (Anymore)

A quick Google search says this is (or at least was) the Aika Village DA after the Welcome Amiibo update:

2D00-002A-49A0

I don't have the Dream Suite in my town so I can't verify it myself, but you can try if you like

A quick Google search says this is (or at least was) the Aika Village DA after the Welcome Amiibo update:

2D00-002A-49A0

I don't have the Dream Suite in my town so I can't verify it myself, but you can try if you like

Thanks jae!
Will check it out now!

Flaming Resetti.
(Yes I quit without saving before)

It's in Japanese, the name, but OMW now!

Oooh!
A present greets me.

*Unwraps it*

Tis a dolly. :-|

Headed to a character's house.

There are statue fountains everywhere.

Going inside.

There are 3 mannequins standing next to a birthday cake, with Hypno K.K. playing. So far.
The back room is blocked off with a dresser.

And pitfalls outside. :-/

Ok. Room full of black dollies... sitting in groups.
I like dolls less than I like clowns. O_O

A chick dressed as Santa, standing outside of a room full of $$$ and creepy gyroids. :-|

Now, the final house.

A narrow path of huge library shelves, with a dolly at the end.. and an axe. o_O

There are cakes in the basement. (Why?)

The TV upstairs is just... static. Like in The Ring.

Ok, going to wake up before Samara climbs out of the telly!

My review of this town: -> CRIKEY!

Last edited:
Thanks jae!
Will check it out now!

Flaming Resetti.
(Yes I quit without saving before)

It's in Japanese, the name, but OMW now!

Oooh!
A present greets me.

*Unwraps it*

Tis a dolly. :-|

Headed to a character's house.

There are statue fountains everywhere.

Going inside.

There are 3 mannequins standing next to a birthday cake, with Hypno K.K. playing. So far.
The back room is blocked off with a dresser.

And pitfalls outside. :-/

Ok. Room full of black dollies... sitting in groups.
I like dolls less than I like clowns. O_O

A chick dressed as Santa, standing outside of a room full of $$$ and creepy gyroids. :-|

Now, the final house.

A narrow path of huge library shelves, with a dolly at the end.. and an axe. o_O

There are cakes in the basement. (Why?)

The TV upstairs is just... static. Like in The Ring.

Ok, going to wake up before Samara climbs out of the telly!

My review of this town: -> CRIKEY!

te he i can pm you the story if you want, its not my town but i heard the story before~

Back