• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist

don’t know why can’t see your vm page... :(

i’ve got all the stuff already! you can come over whenever

don’t know why can’t see your vm page... :(

i’ve got all the stuff already! you can come over whenever

Okay! I'll be a bit since I can't get to my 3ds right now :) I'll vm you when I'm ready(maybe a few hours?)

okay suree, i should be free in about 3 hours

hi! are you free now?

great! i’ll open my gates :)

Hi Keldi :) Sorry for not getting back soon, I was pretty busy yesterday! Seems like they are taken care of now? Let me know if you still need to catalog the rest.

i can give you all the hhd items if you give me the required bells to order them ^.^ 110K bells

i can give you all the hhd items if you give me the required bells to order them ^.^ 110K bells

I'll need time to get those bells lol I'll be farming money tonight or tomorrow so I should have the money in the next few days ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Keldi :) Sorry for not getting back soon, I was pretty busy yesterday! Seems like they are taken care of now? Let me know if you still need to catalog the rest.

It's okay! I'll let you know if I need anything or if another set peaks my catalogging interest lol

I'll need time to get those bells lol I'll be farming money tonight or tomorrow so I should have the money in the next few days ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay! I'll let you know if I need anything or if another set peaks my catalogging interest lol

ok, please pm/vm when ready

Back