• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do people do this on Animal Crossing?

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
1. create a new character
2. customise their house to make it a certain type of building e.g. cafe
3. never actually play on this new character

Yes, all my alts are only used for house decoration. I only log on when I want to check their mail and make sure they don't get bed hair

I’ve never done it, purely because I’m too lazy. I love visiting dream towns that have done it though!

No. I think I've maybe plot reset with a new dude once but I never actually put time and work into others besides my mayor.

I haven't done that in my main town, but my secondary does have the mayor and 3 alt characters. I only log on with them in order to tweak their house, get mail, or grab something from an NPC to pass on to my mayor for her catalog.

I usually only play on one character. When I do create another character, I never play on them so they more often than not, get swiftly deleted

What I do, is:
2. don't do anything with their house

FQuTDzE.jpg
I've done this in one of my towns.My second character's house is a tattoo parlor/clothing store made to fit the theme of the town.The third character's house is a diner.I don't really play as these characters.All they really do is pay for house improvements and get their hair done.

Last edited:
I don't have room for a second character.
I wish we didn't have to have ten villagers, four would be great.
Imagine the landscaping and PWP's we could fit in, instead of having ten lazy fruit begging villagers! ^_^

2. customise their house to make it a certain type of building e.g. cafe

Yup, all three of my extra characters are there strictly to be used, lol, to fill out the theme of my town.

Yes, haha :rolleyes:

1. Yes. Create 2 to 3 extra players in my towns
2. All houses are decorated. Main town extra players are decorated with no theme. Other towns extra players have themed houses. College House, Vegas Hotel, Holiday House and Grandma house are a few themes.
3. Extra players do play with the villagers. Once the mayor is done an extra player takes over. Next day the other one plays.

Back