• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

spa day at home?

BlueberryPoptarts

what in the heck
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
i wanted to have an at-home spa-type thing, so i was wondering if you guys do anything special for days like this?
i wanted to do like a face mask and clean my room so it's more relaxing, but i was looking for DIY/easy relaxation tricks and stuff like that b/c i just need to recharge and relax.
thank you to anyone who answers!! :D

usually would go for full body scrub -> bubble bath -> facial routine
which you can mix up like using peel off masks or sheet masks while having candles lit or if you have a humidifier with a relaxing scent or just perfume something relaxing lol

Last edited:
Bath bombs is great too there lots of diy bath bomb and listening to music

Food in the bath w netflix

For my "Spa Day" I like doing a mask, painting my nails and toenails, taking a bath with soothing music and candles, and shaving my legs. Those are my fave "self care" things that always improve my mood and make me feel great. ALSO I don't if it's just me, but wearing really bold lipstick while cleaning always makes me want to clean more? Maybe I'm weird. XD

I don't do "spa days" or anything, but a nice bath with a bath bomb (I'll always recommend lush!) and maybe some music playing. Stay of the internet / social media for the rest of the night after that and read or do something else realaxing instead.

Oh yess. What you need to do is play relaxing and calm music and take a bath with a bath bomb! It lessens my anxiety and stress so much, and aah I feel so good.

So.. I'm a makeup and skin care addict and here's my typical spa day
1. Go to Ulta and buy Break Up With Your Ex Skin Cells sheet mask.
2. Get some Dr. Teals Pink Himalayan Epsom salt and do a full body scrub.. Smells absolutely divine
3. Do a bath bomb or use Fresh Cream by Philosophy as bubble bath
4. Do a hair treatment while soaking.. I love the Ogx argan oil mask.. Makes my hair so silky and shiny
5. Then I put on tons of hemp oil
6. Husband will give me a pedicure.. He's really good at it too!

I do this routine at the start of my new week which is usually a Sunday
- Use a freeman feeling beautiful face mask i like the manuka honey and tea tree one or the mint julep mask from queen Helene both are super cheap and work awesome for my sensitive yet acne prone skin. Some awesome DIY masks i use are honey and cinnamon mixed together and heated up slightly or aloe vera gel all over the face
- For baths id recommend the tree hut coconut lime bath salts or a good DIY would be some Epson salts if you have them or just add a little olive or coconut oil for smooth skin
PRO TIP- shaving in the bath i one of the best times to do it because soaking helps to soften the skin as well as the hairs on your body making it easier to get a perfect shave
-Hair masks are also great to use when you're trying to treat yourself and there are great cheap ones out there as well as great DIY ones just make sure you use one suited for your hair type if you do not have curly hair or do not have extremely damage hair anything with protein or any DIY mask with eggs will just make you hair feel brittle opt for olive oil instead you can even try adding some to your everyday conditioner to boost it up into a deeper treatment
-Lastly make yourself something simple but something you really enjoy to eat food always put me in a good mood hahaha

Hope this was helpful :)

Maybe try jellyfish floating light in the bath?
It has magic, makes me meditationally relaxed
despite inside my head is literally empty staring at its blurry pink light.

o0400030010329986683.jpg

Yes, my recommendation is pink, absolutely.

Back