• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

#will draw for acnl stuff

hello! i don't have much to offer, but your art is extremely well done and im very interested!

would 50~ pink roses be enough for anything? if not thats fine, i don't have much anyway ^^

hello! i don't have much to offer, but your art is extremely well done and im very interested!

would 50~ pink roses be enough for anything? if not thats fine, i don't have much anyway ^^

YAY FLOWERS! Yep, I can do tier 2 for that! Just let me know which character and when your ready to trade ^^

I'm good on my wishlist items, but I'll still take the starts + shoots and the flowers if that's ok! (also a watering can and and axe if you have them hhhh ) I've already finished your art, so don't worry about it being a smaller amount of stuff ^^
I won't be able to pick it up for a few hours here (gotta work) but sometime after 7:30 MST is good for me!

Oh okay! Yes I have those, and do you still need bells? :)

Hey ?ω? If you'd like you can visit my 2 towns and take a look and see if there is anything you'd like ^-^ I used to have a japanese town but that was destroyed by my pet, however I still have tons of japanese exclusive items if you would like some :] And if your still in need of any fruit just ask, all my villagers (except the mayors) secret storages are full of fruit baskets (my 3rd town was a farm themed town). Also, I use a 3ds to browse and it can't load deviant art, if possible could you pm me an example image?

(I also have a ton of street pass items from a lil bit ago, I normally sell em but if you'd like anything just ask :3)

YAY FLOWERS! Yep, I can do tier 2 for that! Just let me know which character and when your ready to trade ^^

alrighty! i just have to pick them up from my beach and into my lockers! i grow them there thinking i would use them, but i got impatient and just bought a bunch of them on here lol

and i supposed i should use the order form as well!

What I'm offering: 50 pink roses
What tier of art I'm looking for: tier 2
Character Reference:[x [x]

this guy was my old maplestory character i used on the maplestory forums, now i wanna bring him over here ^^

thank you for this!

Oh okay! Yes I have those, and do you still need bells? :)

No, I'm good on bells for now! I'll be on today for a only few more hours, but I'm free for most of tomorrow as well!
Hey ?ω? If you'd like you can visit my 2 towns and take a look and see if there is anything you'd like ^-^ I used to have a japanese town but that was destroyed by my pet, however I still have tons of japanese exclusive items if you would like some :] And if your still in need of any fruit just ask, all my villagers (except the mayors) secret storages are full of fruit baskets (my 3rd town was a farm themed town). Also, I use a 3ds to browse and it can't load deviant art, if possible could you pm me an example image?

(I also have a ton of street pass items from a lil bit ago, I normally sell em but if you'd like anything just ask :3)

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll have to pass on this one! I've got all my fruit and I'm not super interested in items atm. I appreciate it, though!

out of curiosity, do you like/want gold roses or jacobs ladders, or clovers?

can I get something for:
50 blue roses
50 pink roses
50 purple cosmos?
if that can get me a tier 3 I would love that - but if it can't please let me know what I should add/replace c:
your art is just amazing

Last edited:
out of curiosity, do you like/want gold roses or jacobs ladders, or clovers?

MMM ITS TEMPTINGG
I think i'll hold off for now (at least till all my villagers move in) and then i'll hit you up!
can I get something for:
50 blue roses
50 pink roses
50 purple cosmos?
if that can get me a tier 3 I would love that - but if it can't please let me know what I should add/replace c:
your art is just amazing

OH AWESOME! yep that works for me! I'll be out for a few hours but just let me know whenever it's convinient for you ^^
also, could I get a ref please?

MMM ITS TEMPTINGG
I think i'll hold off for now (at least till all my villagers move in) and then i'll hit you up!

alrighty! i'm a hoarder of them, so chances are whatever amount you end up needing, i'll have you covered =w=
i'll be in touch~

MMM ITS TEMPTINGG

OH AWESOME! yep that works for me! I'll be out for a few hours but just let me know whenever it's convinient for you ^^
also, could I get a ref please?

ok!! ill get the ref asap and for trading, I can maybe trade tonight but would tomorrow work as well? c:

heres her ref, sorry this drawing is really bad ;o; but if you need clarification for any details for anything lmk!
her eyes are gold and the pattern on her dress is also gold c:
if you could draw with some kind of gold string off her horns that would be great!

https://imgur.com/a/UNNXm

ill get all your flowers on my storage character ready for you as well!

as I was looking for purple cosmos I realized they don't exist haha cx so I'll get 50 pink cosmos for you instead along with the 50 blue roses and 50 pink roses

as I was looking for purple cosmos I realized they don't exist haha cx so I'll get 50 pink cosmos for you instead along with the 50 blue roses and 50 pink roses

OH LOL i didnt even check hhh
yeah, thats perfectly fine! I'm home now so whenever is fine ^^

pick up for Raffy!
lmk if you'd like any minor changes ^^
thanks again for the roses, enjoy!
sai487_by_cherriielle-dbz7b78.png

[full size]

Last edited:
pick up for Raffy!
lmk if you'd like any minor changes ^^
thanks again for the roses, enjoy!
https://s13.postimg.org/dr2up9oyv/sai487_by_cherriielle-dbz7b78.png[--img]
[URL="https://orig00.deviantart.net/aa51/f/2018/006/2/8/sai487_by_cherriielle-dbz7b78.png"][full size][/URL][/QUOTE]

asasglkjasgljsa this is so nice im aaaa.

thanks much!

pick up for mythic!
sai488.png

[full size]

hope you like it! thanks for the flowers! c:

also probably not taking any more for now! school is starting r i p

Last edited:
Back