• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

#will draw for acnl stuff

pick up for mythic!
sai488.png

[full size]

hope you like it! thanks for the flowers! c:

OMggggg she's beautiful thank you so much!!! this is actually amazing I'm sobbing ;w; tysm

soo all you need is orange roses? I can do that, it'll take a minute but how many for 3rd tier? And do you do anthros?

Can you look at a feral ref and make it human (if that makes sense)? For example I have a deer with solid blue eyes and an ice tiara which could be turned into a young adult female human with elegant curly black hair and solid blue eyes and an ice tiara. Otherwise I do have a singular human character lol

Last edited:
Can you look at a feral ref and make it human (if that makes sense)? For example I have a deer with solid blue eyes and an ice tiara which could be turned into a young adult female human with elegant curly black hair and solid blue eyes. Otherwise I do have a singular human character lol

Yeah, I don't see a problem with that! I would like to hold off for a bit, if that's ok with you. I have some art stuff to do on a deadline and I wouldn't want you waiting too long for your art. I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade! It'll probably be anywhere from a few days to a week, depending on how long this takes me ;v;

As for amount, 50 would probably be enough, if that's ok.

Yeah, I don't see a problem with that! I would like to hold off for a bit, if that's ok with you. I have some art stuff to do on a deadline and I wouldn't want you waiting too long for your art. I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade! It'll probably be anywhere from a few days to a week, depending on how long this takes me ;v;

As for amount, 50 would probably be enough, if that's ok.

All good :) it'll give me time to get all the flowers ready for you

I'm not nearly active enough on acnl to do a request, but I wanted to stop by and say your sig is ridiculously cute ok ok

Tried to make a form but of course my stupid phone had to erase everything I wrote. Imma just give you a description and her feral ref.

She is very pale with pink undertones. She is always cold so her cheeks are rosy. Her face is round. Her hair is black and curly. She wears a lacy black choker along with a black off the shoulder crop top and white leggings. Her feral version has ice spikes going down her back, instead, her human version has a smallish tiara using the same spikes. She is also blind.

Here is her feral ref. Give me a minute to find outfit/hair refs
https://toyhou.se/1694714.cherish

Edit:
Hair/Outfit refs
Hairstyle (but black)
Leggings

Last edited:
Tried to make a form but of course my stupid phone had to erase everything I wrote. Imma just give you a description and her feral ref.

She is very pale with pink undertones. She is always cold so her cheeks are rosy. Her face is round. Her hair is black and curly. She wears a lacy black choker along with a black off the shoulder crop top and white leggings. Her feral version has ice spikes going down her back, instead, her human version has a smallish tiara using the same spikes. She is also blind.

Here is her feral ref. Give me a minute to find outfit/hair refs
https://toyhou.se/1694714.cherish

Edit:
Hair/Outfit refs
Hairstyle (but black)
Leggings

ok, sounds good! im on the final streach here, so I'll be available to trade next week! hopefully thats ok ;v;
You have Talent. What are you looking for anymore?

;w; hhhhh thanks so much! not currently, I'm good on everything for now!

(i should probably update the op now)

Back