• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

#will draw for acnl stuff

cherriielle

//finger guns//
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (10) +
**not looking for anything currently!**

I just got a new copy of acnl for my birthday and I'm wanting to get some stuff for my town!
Here's some stuff I'm looking for:

- nothing!

Depending on the offer, I can offer different styles of art!
Tier 1: For small amounts I can do small sketches like these: [x][x]
Tier 2: For medium amounts I can do more refined sketches: [x][x]
Tier 3: For large amount I can do a lineless painted style: [x][x]

These will all probably be busts/waist-up, unless you give me literally everything then I can do a fullbody. I have absolutely no clue how much my art is worth in igb, so I'll kinda let you be the judge of that? Just make me an offer! Here's a quick form to make this a bit easier for me:

What I'm offering:
What tier of art I'm looking for:
Character Reference:

Also please note while I am drawing mayors, I highly prefer oc's! also i'm not very good at animals/villagers but I can give it a try ;;
also im willing to just pay tbt for stuff too lmk if your interested

Last edited:
Sadly I just restarted, so I can't help you.. but just wanted to say that your art style is really wonderful :eek:

I've got a few fruit baskets so if you don't have them by tomorrow I'll give it to you for free!

h i restarted a while ago o im not sure how much stuff i have but i can have a look for u!

I can get you your dream villagers, my treat!
PM if interested <3

Hey Cherry! Hope you had a good birthday. ♥

What I'm offering:
- Bells
- 10 Pink Hydrangeas
- 10 Blue Hydrangeas
- 10 Sweet Olive Starts
- 30 Bamboo Shoots
- 15 Pink, Purple & White Roses / Cosmos
- Minimalist Items
- Lily Record Player
- Kiki & Lala Wall
- Hello Kitty Dress
What tier of art I'm looking for: Whichever would honestly be fine because your art is precious, if I had to pick though, 2 would be nice :blush:
Character Reference: (x)

Hey Cherry! Hope you had a good birthday. ♥

What I'm offering:
- Bells
- 10 Pink Hydrangeas
- 10 Blue Hydrangeas
- 10 Sweet Olive Starts
- 30 Bamboo Shoots
- 15 Pink, Purple & White Roses / Cosmos
- Minimalist Items
- Lily Record Player
- Kiki & Lala Wall
- Hello Kitty Dress
What tier of art I'm looking for: Whichever would honestly be fine because your art is precious, if I had to pick though, 2 would be nice :blush:
Character Reference: (x)

Aaa great, I'll take it all!! ;w; not sure how many bells you're offering, but I don't need a whole lot right now so don't worry about giving too much.

Tier 2 is definitely doable! I'll start on it right away. When are you available, and would delivey be ok?

What I'm offering:
the rest of your wishlist
50 pink hyndrangeas
50 blue hydrangeas
50 sweet olives
10 baskets of bamboo
1 of each fruit basket
50m bells
and coco

What tier of art I'm looking for: would this be enough for tier 3? i can do more than one villager as well!

Character Reference: this boy here, please!

Last edited:
if i offered:
the rest of your wishlist
50 pink hyndrangeas
50 blue hydrangeas
50 sweet olives
10 baskets of bamboo
1 of each fruit basket
50m bells
and coco

would that be enough for a tier 3?
(i can do more than one villager if needbe)

ahh sure! I've actually already been offered the villagers (forgot to update the op) but I'll take the rest!
would a tier 3 bust be ok?

ahh sure! I've actually already been offered the villagers (forgot to update the op) but I'll take the rest!
would a tier 3 bust be ok?

absolutely!!
i'll need a bit of time to get everything together for you since it's kinda scattered around my town; can i vm you when i'm ready?

(also sorry about my ref being a dollmaker, i am many things but an artist is Not one of them, lol. for reference that oc is around 21-22 despite the chibi style)

Last edited:
absolutely!!
i'll need a bit of time to get everything together for you since it's kinda scattered around my town; can i vm you when i'm ready?

(also sorry about my ref being a dollmaker, i am many things but an artist is Not one of them, lol. for reference that oc is around 21-22 despite the chibi style)

sounds great! just lmk. and no problem, I actually like his design quite a bit ! ^^

pick up for punctuallyAbsent!
I did a bit more than a bust lol, hope you enjoy! lmk if there's some minor design changes you want ;w;
sai485.png

[full size]

oh my gOD CHERRI
i'm literally speechless
i can't. i physically and emotionally cannot this is probably my favorite art i've ever gotten of one of my ocs, including stuff i actually paid real money for. i'm actually screaming. my boy is drop-dead gorgeous in your style and i need to lie down before i fall over
thank you so much

oh my gOD CHERRI
i'm literally speechless
i can't. i physically and emotionally cannot this is probably my favorite art i've ever gotten of one of my ocs, including stuff i actually paid real money for. i'm actually screaming. my boy is drop-dead gorgeous in your style and i need to lie down before i fall over
thank you so much

AAA YOUR WELCOME IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH ;v;
thanks again for the acnl stuff!

you're welcome!!

maybe it's just my eyes and lack of understanding of anatomy but it actually looks like the hand holding the hilt of his sword is backwards??? i think??

Last edited:
maybe it's just my eyes and lack of understanding of anatomy but it actually looks like the hand holding the hilt of his sword is backwards??? i think??

nah it's just my eyes i'm pretty sure
nope your absolutely right lol
that's what i get for not looking at a reference hhh, I'll fix that right away

edit: here ya go! [x]
Do you still need everything? :blush:

I'm good on my wishlist items, but I'll still take the starts + shoots and the flowers if that's ok! (also a watering can and and axe if you have them hhhh ) I've already finished your art, so don't worry about it being a smaller amount of stuff ^^
I won't be able to pick it up for a few hours here (gotta work) but sometime after 7:30 MST is good for me!

Last edited:
nope your absolutely right lol
that's what i get for not looking at a reference hhh, I'll fix that right away

edit: here ya go! [x]

thanks for the fix ♡♡ ahh i'm so happy tho
can i print it and put it on my wall?

Back