• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

which temperament are you?

what is your primary temperament?

• Choleric

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Sanguine

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Phlegmatic

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • Melancholic

Votes: 77 55.0%

• Total voters
I'm melancholic and my close second is choleric

i am melancholic, i mostly agree with it. but some of the problems melancholics have i'm fine with because i only have one person to really talk to and i have no one else which is pretty good actually

my 2nd closest was choleric (which was still quite high) and i disagree with it all except for the last 15 words lol
i am not dominant, a leader, extroverted or proud at all. i'm just very, very emotional with very violent mood swings (which includes extreme amounts of joy and other happy emotions) probably because of trauma. and well, most of the time i'm incredibly docile and i guess so relaxed i look quite stupid.

sanguine is my 3rd closest and it's still quite high. i agree with it more than choleric, i am very positive and optimistic with that one person and i can be expressive (like now i guess lmao)

last is phlegmatic which was in the middle, i completely agree with it how it is on me. i'm definitely some traits but at the same time i'm definitely not others.

Melancholic was my main temperament, then phlegmatic.

I agree because, I'm an introvert and I do get caught up in my thoughts and I do get very involved in what I want to do that sometimes...I forget to consider others. I really enjoy art, well mainly drawing/doodling and I'm self-reliant in a way, in which I can do my work without others having to ask me to do it.

I got Phlegmatic and the other 3 weren't even close. It sounds a lot like me so yay.
Second was Sanguine but its bar was only half the length of Phlegmatic. Then just a bit below that was Choleric, with Melancholic in last.

I got melancholic and was only a point or 2 away from being sanguine. Sounds about right.

I got Melancholic which fits me to a T. I'm introverted and I do get so involved in what I'm doing, I often forget other things. Like once, I forgot to pick my niece up from the bus stop.

Sanguine and Phlegmatic were tied for 2nd. A very far second and Choleric was last.

Last edited:
phlegmatic, with my second being melancholic.

LaTIVMY.png

i feel like it's accurate since i tend to be pretty chill and indifferent towards things, and rarely ever get angry.

Melancholic with Phlegmatic coming up close behind. Sounds about right, though lately I feel like I'm bordering more on the latter. Had this been a few years ago, I could've easily said Melancholic was a more definite answer for me.

Melancholic with phlegmatic being second. Sanguine was the third and choleric fourth

After reading the in-depth description of melancholic and a little of the phlegmatic description, I think it's safe to say I am definitely a combination of both of those

Pretty overwhelmingly melancholic, as I suspected. The description perfectly suits me as well.

What?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, you have to do a test. I hate those kind of tests, so I'll pass. :p

I got sanguine. Phlegmatic was a very close second, melancholic was a sort of close third, and choleric was a very, very distant last.

Melancholic, but barely more so than the others. Second was Phlegmatic, third was Sanguine, fourth was Choleric. Choleric was pretty far behind the others, but the other 3 were pretty balanced, which I guess does fit me.

Back