• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

which temperament are you?

what is your primary temperament?

• Choleric

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Sanguine

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Phlegmatic

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • Melancholic

Votes: 77 55.0%

• Total voters
Phlegmatic. I worry too much about how other think of me and what impact I am making. If I were to get into an argument I would run away because I'm too afraid to voice my opinion and fight back.

i got sanguine and it literally described me so well lmfao, i definitely am sanguine with no doubt in my mind about it

I am extremely melancholic; I looked at this page on it and it fits me pretty much word for word. Second is phlegmatic, third is choleric, and fourth is sanguine.

It seems Im nearly equal parts choleric and melancholic, which seem to be pretty antithetical except that they have being moody/occupied by things-not-other-people as their common denominator T_T

The test gave me a phlegmatic and melancholic blend. I think that could fit me...

Lmao I got melancholic with phlegmatic as my second highest.

It sounds like they’re kind of opposites though so idk what that means.

Last edited:
eRIzENJ.png

we are all melancholic

Type description
Your temperament is choleric.

Eh fair beans, always take those things with a grain of salt because not everything is 100% for you.

I got Phlegmatic but Sanguine was veryyyy close x3

edit: Phlegmatic was the highest, Sanguine was just a tad under that, Choleric was about half of Phlegmatic, and Melancholic was a tad under that :p

Last edited:
I got Phlegmatic/Choleric, which I guess kinda makes sense for me? idk

I lean towards Choleric then a bit of Sanguine. I feel like I'm more of the latter. I don't know lol

I got phlegmatic by a long shot. The other three were miles away, it's nice because after ready the description of it it fits me to a T ^-^ (whatever that means)

Back