• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

which temperament are you?

what is your primary temperament?

• Choleric

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Sanguine

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Phlegmatic

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • Melancholic

Votes: 77 55.0%

• Total voters
I got phlegmatic and it sounds exactly like me tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow melancholic is winning by a lot

i got melancholic as my main temperament then sanguine as the secondary one. sad happy

I ended up getting Melancholic, and after reading the description it's pretty much dead-on and fits mostly everything about me in general, which isn't too surprising

My temperament according to the quiz is melancholic, and the description fits me pretty well. Melancholic has no real competition in my results, as Choleric, Sanguine, and Phelgmatic are all evenly tied at second and only reach halfway compared to Melancholic's bar.

Melancholic is the biggest one for me, but Sanguine and Phlrgmatic are tied for second.
Screenshot_20180105-071501.jpg

One of the survey questions said "I daydream about being in love" and like a jolt of fear went through me. To be completely honest, I dream about it a lot... but it prob wouldn't happen for many years because I'm really introverted and not sociable :,)

Your temperament is phlegmatic. The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive.

Pretty accurate.

Melancholic with Choleric/Sanguine at a near tie. Phlegmatic was waayaaay in last place.

Awesome. :/

I did the test in the second link and got melancholic/choleric blend. I can see that.

Your temperament is melancholic. The melancholic temperament is fundamentally introverted and thoughtful. Melancholic people often were perceived as very (or overly) pondering and considerate, getting rather worried when they could not be on time for events. Melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become preoccupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. Often they are perfectionists. They are self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is that they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.

Second one was choleric

Last edited:
Back