Father's Day Carnation
Red Rose
Mint
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Hi! I love learning what eye color people have!

I have hazel eyes, the base color is an olive green with the centre being dominant with gold and I have a few brown flecks towards the edge of both eyes. The limbal ring around each eye is quite thick and dark green.

Describe your eye color if you want :D

Not sure how do describe it, haha. So I'll just say that it's green with a darker green ring around :blush:

My eyes are of a deep blue colour, and the iris has some lighter blue parts, my friends usually say it looks like a flower haha

I had a friend use my eyes as a reference I guess, for an art project they were doing and I had her and another friend tell me I have majority blue eyes with a bit of a grey/blue in there and small golden flecks mixed in there too, they paid more attention to my eyes than I do cause I just see blue

An extremely vibrant blue. It kinda sucks because I'm overly sensitive to just about any light, and with how many eye exams I have it usually isn't a great experience for me or the optometrist. :p

blue-ish green irl, shows up more blue-ish on camera

Heterochromia, but it's very mild looking. I have blue/ green eyes with a small gold ring around my pupils that you can't really see unless you're close.

Mine are kind of a dark brown with a tint of red and a thick and dark limbal ring :3

Such a dark brown you almost can't see my pupil

same here :p in my bathroom, the main light is placed on top of the sink mirror so I stand on the sink and put my face right in front of the light just so I can see my pupil... 95% of the time i can't see anything lol. I don't understand why some people say dark brown eyes are mysterious, they're boring to me imo

I'm jealous of anyone who has green or blue eyes, or light brown eyes

Last edited:
I can never answer this question, they're both blue and green. If I meet someone and ask them they'll usually say blue, but I find they look more green, so I said green, and they're not like how usual blue eyes look so idk I guess. My mom's are the same as well.

I'm jealous of anyone who has green or blue eyes, or light brown eyes

See, you say that but blue and green eyes are much more light sensitive than brown or even hazel eyes. On a sunny day (or a cloudy day where it isn't darker outside than usual), I can't even look up at the sky. My eyes hurt so much they water and I physically can't help but squint them shut. It's awful.

Back