What current villagers do you want to ping?

FlitterTatted

♡ Usuratonkachi ♡
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
This is a thread just discussing what villagers you have in your town and who you want to ping you!
Maybe you just dislike them!
Maybe you just want someone new!
Or maybe you're trying to clear a spot for that Dreamie of yours!

I'm currently dealing with two villagers I got from visiting other towns.
I don't hate them (Leonardo and Merry), but I would just much rather have villagers I care more about.

i really need phoebe to ping me and suggest the log bench public work project

I'd like Chief to ping with zen pwps and Cherry to ping with the picnic blanket. I'd also like anyone to ping to let me know they're moving so I can tell them to stay because I need more pwps from all of them. In my spring town I know someone is planning to move, but no one is pinging me about it and no one is saying who it is. Last time Cherry gave me three days notice, so she'd been planning to move and neither she nor my other villagers let me know until the last minute. Thank goodness I caught her in time.

i'm actually am really glad to say that i don't want my animals to ping me anymore :)
i have all 10 dreamies, and the last animal that pinged me was Rodney.
but since he left, and Julia moved in, i am really happy.

so no, i won't let them go, or ping me to leave.
i will Stockholm syndrome their ass.
they will never leave

I have ten amiibo villagers.
I want them all, until I get bored with one of them.

I've been thinking of letting either Etoile or Chelsea go, and have Katt move in.

Not sure though.

Flo. A million freaking times Flo.

And Peaches because something about the way her eyes look inside her house is deeply unsettling.

So if those two could ping to move, like, tomorrow that'd be great.

Agnes, since I've already gotten the pwps I need from her, she can leave (though she's the only uchi that appeals to me, she's never around to talk to)
I need a cranky or lazy for the pwps

i also have leonardo (he just moved in today though) but i want him to ping as soon as possible!
i'd also like for hazel to ping because i looove the uchi pwps (currently hoping she recommends the windmill & bus stop)

I’m working on getting Anicotti to ping me for pwp’s. I’m trying to get a specific pwp from her (my only Peppy villager) I’ve gotten 4 of the 8 pwp’s Peppy villagers suggest so I’m halfway there!

I?m working on getting Anicotti to ping me for pwp?s. I?m trying to get a specific pwp from her (my only Peppy villager) I?ve gotten 4 of the 8 pwp?s Peppy villagers suggest so I?m halfway there!

In my main, horror-themed, town, I currently want Beardo to ping to move so I can send him to the circus/magic show-themed town. I originally intended for him to be a sort of detective due to his shirt and his house's interior design, but I think he'd work out better as a manager for the more lively town. I intend to replace him with Coco. I'm also considering moving Drift out and replacing him with Boris, but I'm unsure about it since I love Drift's Halloweenish color scheme and have long looked at him as a sort of mascot due to it. Boris makes me think of a vampire which I think would fit, though I already have Cobb, so I might not want to add another pig.

In my second town, I want Becky, Cherry, Lucha, and of course Coco to ping. Coco so she can move to the horor town and so I don't need to repurchase her from a shop. Becky, Cherry, and Lucha because I've tired of them, and in Becky's case because my friend has her in her town so I'd rather have a different villager.

In my circus/magic show-themed town, I want Al, Maelle, and Goose to ping to move. They were starting villagers that I want to replace with dream villagers who would better fit the theme. I also want Chops to ping because I already have Rasher as a pig and, while I like Chops' design, I see my mayor as more of the ringmaster sort of role so Chops would feel a little redundant. If I can move Beardo in, he'd also sort of fill the niche. Additionally, I might want Bella to move out of this town to head to the horror town since some people are scared of mice, but I'm unsure about it yet. Regardless, I do currently want her to ping, but not to move right this moment. I want her to suggest the Illuminated Heart Public Works Project so I can place two outside my mayor's house.

In my all-bird town, I want Gladys to give me a few Public Works Project suggestions and then I intend to replace her with Blanche or Julia, though I'm currently leaning more toward Julia.

Like half the villagers in my other town, Flora.
It's been months since the last PWP request! Months!

Also Erik in my town Moonview, I thought I had the outdoor hammock..turns out I didn't and the lazy villagers are the ones who request it.

For moving.. that would be for my spare town, Aoi.
So far I only want one villager to move out there.

Last edited:
everyone except maybe ricky and i need to keep fuchsia for pwps. good thing big top is moving soon, but i really need quillson out bc he was a void dude due to his messy home lol

I really want Cousteau and Anchovy to ping me- I have Julien and Tia and my initial thought was that I was gonna immediately trade them for bells at first chance, but I surpised myself by telling Julien he couldn't move.

Everyone else in my town is fine- they fit my aesthetic, mainly. But the frog and the bird gotta go.

Anyone in my town of Elenrast, so I can say no and TT back to August to reload my DA! C'mon, Apollo, you ping practically every few days!

Back