• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Im an introvert :3 Lol I'm guessing that's why I i dislike sleepovers xD

Mostly an introvert, I guess at least when it comes to parties or larger gatherings I hate.

I can be pretty extrovert with people I feel comfy around, or just random strangers lol...

I'm what I like to call an "extroverted introvert" if that makes any sense.

If I can jump into a conversation with someone I can usually easily talk to them. I just have a major issue initiating a conversation with someone I don't know. Though I do like to spend a lot of time alone, though much of that is because I don't have anyone in person to really talk to.

Im an introvert :3 Lol I'm guessing that's why I i dislike sleepovers xD

Me too! I have only had two sleepovers in my existence so far haha~

I'd say I'm an introvert because I just like keeping to myself and doing what I want by myself. I wish I could keep a conversation going, I tend to stick to small-talk even when I don't really want to speak at all. Sometimes I get these random outbursts of confidence but they fade easily. I don't even talk to my friends in real life that much, I guess I wait for them to go first.

introvert
i hate being the centre of attention, i'm bad at meeting new people, i'm bad a communicating, social events tire me out (even with close friends)

Last edited:
INTROVERT 100%.

i enjoy being introverted though sometimes i wish i was a bit looser and more charismatic.

Introvert. I'm happy to spend an evening playing video games, writing, or playing on my computer instead of going out and partying. The main person I talk to is my fiance, who is also introverted. We're introverted together, if that makes sense.

Introvert, though I wish I wasn't lol

The only time I'll be loud and outgoing is with people I'm 100% comfortable around

Introverted. I need very little social interaction to be satisfied. In fact, too much socialization/ socializing with too many people is really draining for me.

Introvert for sure, I'm ok being by myself most of the time and I hate social events. I also rarely open up to people and deal with all my problems myself.

90% introvert.
Rest comes out with close loved ones.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Introvert. I'm happy to spend an evening playing video games, writing, or playing on my computer instead of going out and partying. The main person I talk to is my fiance, who is also introverted. We're introverted together, if that makes sense.

Same lol

I lean more towards introvert nowadays lol At my age, IDK if that's bad or not, since I've had time to work things out lol, but im not stressing.

Back