• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

I am extremely introverted; I'm super quiet and shy and I'm dreadful at talking to people. I really wish I was an extrovert, though.

I can't even talk to people on the phone.
I prefer the company of animals, tbh.

An introvert definitely, but also I have extreme FOMO so, that's rough.

Naturally I'm more of an introvert. I really have to push myself to come out of my shell a lot of the time.

I'm an introvert, something I've only actually accepted very recently. I used to like to think of myself as "an extrovert with social anxiety", but despite my desire to be around people, I do actually find being alone to be energizing, and being around people very draining, even if I sometimes feel sad about being lonely.

Feel like I'm definitely leaning more towards extrovert these days. I used to enjoy my own company and liked spending days at home, but now I get so fidgety and stressed out if I haven't spoken face-to-face with someone for a bit.

I am totally an introvert. I prefer sending emails vs calling someone any day. I am really only talkative if I am hanging out with close friends.

Back