Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Mostly an introvert, I guess at least when it comes to parties or larger gatherings I hate.

I can be pretty extrovert with people I feel comfy around, or just random strangers lol...

I'm what I like to call an "extroverted introvert" if that makes any sense.

If I can jump into a conversation with someone I can usually easily talk to them. I just have a major issue initiating a conversation with someone I don't know. Though I do like to spend a lot of time alone, though much of that is because I don't have anyone in person to really talk to.

Im an introvert :3 Lol I'm guessing that's why I i dislike sleepovers xD

Me too! I have only had two sleepovers in my existence so far haha~

I'd say I'm an introvert because I just like keeping to myself and doing what I want by myself. I wish I could keep a conversation going, I tend to stick to small-talk even when I don't really want to speak at all. Sometimes I get these random outbursts of confidence but they fade easily. I don't even talk to my friends in real life that much, I guess I wait for them to go first.

introvert
i hate being the centre of attention, i'm bad at meeting new people, i'm bad a communicating, social events tire me out (even with close friends)

Last edited:
INTROVERT 100%.

i enjoy being introverted though sometimes i wish i was a bit looser and more charismatic.

Introvert. I'm happy to spend an evening playing video games, writing, or playing on my computer instead of going out and partying. The main person I talk to is my fiance, who is also introverted. We're introverted together, if that makes sense.

Introvert, though I wish I wasn't lol

The only time I'll be loud and outgoing is with people I'm 100% comfortable around

Introverted. I need very little social interaction to be satisfied. In fact, too much socialization/ socializing with too many people is really draining for me.

Introvert for sure, I'm ok being by myself most of the time and I hate social events. I also rarely open up to people and deal with all my problems myself.

90% introvert.
Rest comes out with close loved ones.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Introvert. I'm happy to spend an evening playing video games, writing, or playing on my computer instead of going out and partying. The main person I talk to is my fiance, who is also introverted. We're introverted together, if that makes sense.

Same lol

I lean more towards introvert nowadays lol At my age, IDK if that's bad or not, since I've had time to work things out lol, but im not stressing.

Back