What’s your favourite season on Animal Crossing?

This time of year.
The music box songs when it's snowing, the dark green trees covered in white snow, the snow itself, the snowmen, the potential furnitures ♡w♡
It's a really relaxed time of year that helps invest me more~

Last edited:
I don't really have a favorite, but I do like Summer because of all the dark green. The only downside are those annoying cicadas, and it doesn't help that I have a bad fear of them irl ;-;

I also like Autumn right before Harvest Day, because my perfect peaches look great against the red trees lol

My favorite is definitely autumn. Especially during the time where the trees turn yellow/orange/red. I feel so warm and cozy, haha.

Second favorite would be spring. I like that there are bushes that bloom at different times during this season. The deep, vibrant green colors just shout forest life. :>

Autumn, specifically November, because I'm a huge sucker for mushrooms.

Second favorite is spring's cherry blossom festival.

Summer/Spring, anything green. Whenever I come back to play after a hiatus of 2-4 months, ironically it's always in the winter.

I don't like all the white, sadly. ;o;

Depends on the town but I lean towards the orangest part of Autumn, since orange and black lillies are my favorite flowers and they fit in perfectly that time of year~

Spring for the Win!

I like the cherry blossom tree colour change and the leaves that fall from the sky like snow (although I'm not sure if that last part is event exclusive).

Honestly, I feel like it would have to be Summer. All the lush greens are just so beautiful. Fall would probably suit my second town more, though. Oh but Spring's got cherry blossoms and everything looks so young. But winter, especially late winter, has such nice colors! Oh it's hard to decide.

Q: What’s your favorite season on Animal Crossing?

A: My favorite season on Animal Crossing is Spring. Though... I like the Summer in Animal Crossing as well. I mostly like these seasons in the game because of the azalea bushes and the hydrangea bushes. They look quite nice when they're fully bloomed.

Back