• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Are Things People Would Like to Buy for their New Leaf Town?

bcmii

The tense past is swaying
Bells
Hey y'all, I am considering opening up a shop in the Re-Tail forum, and I am just curious what items are in high-demand.

I have tons of clovers, bush starts, several of all the wetsuits, and due to TT, I have an almost unlimited supply of each hybrid variation, as well as several golden tool sets, silver tool sets, several of the rare furniture sets (multiple 7-Eleven sets, sloppy series, etc.);

I have access to TONS of these items, yet I have no idea which of these things a lot of people are particularly after.

Last edited:
I think all of these would sell well! Just list whatever you have with the pricing already fixed (It's usually 1 TBT for orderables and 2 for unorderables/hybrids), as I noticed that when people keep saying "how much you want to pay?" the negotiations usually end up with no one buying anything. The sets could go for 10 TBT each of higher? You decide. :)

I would think all of these things would be in high demand. I'm looking for a few of these right now :)

rare items like DLC items.
or like the 7-11 set, or those sanrio sets.
bush starts, saplings, bamboo.
gold shovels and gold axes.

i think this is what people are mostly looking for

as far as i can tell, hybrids, starts/saplings & clovers are common things i see people buying. most people buy each hybrid/start/etc for 1 or 2 tbt. i also see some people asking for furniture sets, but i don't really know how much they go for altogether (though individual items are like caramel said: 1 for orderables & 2 for unoderables).

Last edited:
rare items like DLC items.
or like the 7-11 set, or those sanrio sets.
bush starts, saplings, bamboo.
gold shovels and gold axes.

i think this is what people are mostly looking for

This!

That would be great for those who can't get DLC.

Back