Not open for further replies.

Twyla

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello,

I am looking to purchase two blue roses in exchange for 5 TBT a piece (10 TBT in total).

I would prefer to have the flowers dropped off in my town, but I am fine picking them up as well.

Also, the person whom I would be trading is welcome to visit my town's shops and Retail. I have T&T Emporium unlocked and Gracie Grace is currently carrying the Gorgeous set, which I am not interested in for myself. Basically, if it is in the shop, you are welcome to pick it up.
I also don't mind if you'd like to grab fruit while in town - I have plenty of perfect cherry and cherry trees right at the entrance to town.

Please, no hacked roses as I want to breed these and from what I understand, hacked blue roses will only produce white roses.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
I have two blue roses! Let me know if you are interested. .+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙

Hello ^-^

Yes, I am definitely interested.
I've never had anyone in my town/gone to another town, so forgive me if I bumble a bit.

Is the five TBT a piece okay?

Hello ^-^

Yes, I am definitely interested.
I've never had anyone in my town/gone to another town, so forgive me if I bumble a bit.

Is the five TBT a piece okay?

No problem, welcome to Belltree. I am thankful to be the first visitor in your town! The bell amount is perfect. I have added your fc :) Let me know when you have added mine then I will open the gates.*coming to visit your town instead! Would you like some perfect peaches? I also have every type of fruit if you need that as well! (for free of course)

Last edited:
Okay I have added you and my gates are open ^-^

Thank you for the offer, but I'm pretty good on fruit.
Very kind of you to offer though.

I am sending you the TPC now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back