• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you shop for clothes online or in-store?

thisistian

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
I search for new clothes online. Once I find the ones I like, I go to the store and buy it

More or less in actual stores. I've ordered a few game/merch shirts online but yeah they couldn't really be found in rl stores so...

I usually do both online/in store.. but mainly online if anything ~ since a lot of the stores don't carry my size sadly ;u; crii

I prefer online :rolleyes:

I can't buy things online with the kind of credit card I have but I prefer to go in-store, especially for clothes cause I want to make sure t he size is right and sometimes the picture is different compared to the actual product

Both. I often find neat clothes online that aren't available in local stores. At the same time I still prefer buying from stores since it's easier to find a size that fits properly - with online stores it's quite tricky to know for sure how the piece of clothing is going to fit.

i rarely shop online because shipping is so expensive and most of my favourite online stores are in the states or somewhere really far away. i rather try things on in person though so i prefer in store.

Normally in retail stores, but sometimes I'll order online if it's a shirt I can't typically find in stores.

In-store.

I could never order clothes online. I'd go nuts, worrying that they wouldn't fit. I need to try things on before I buy them.

Also yeah I've bought a few tie dye shirts online because I couldn't get them here but yeah I generally try to look around here first.

And yeah the sizes are always a bit iffy since like all the world has different measurements on whatever garment.

I buy clothes in-store, but I do look online at the clothes as it is laid out easier to view on the website (I'm really picky with tops, I don't like scoop-necks or v-necks WHY AM I LIKE THIS?! ;_;)

I don't buy clothes online because I have had issues with sizing, but then again if it is a brick and click business, then you can return the clothes to the physical store ~ well in most case I hope haha :)

i almost never buy clothes lmao but i buy them in a store usually. it would be nice to buy online but i like to look at the clothes and feel them or w/e before i buy them

i like to shop off amazon and make a new account so i can use the amazon prime trial
i dont buy stuff unless i see reviews that are good with pictures and/or i see a chart that lists the size in inches (like it'll state how long the item is, how long the sleeves are, etc)
i don't really like shopping in stores unless i'm just casually looking. if i know what i want, then i definitely look online

I do everything online.
I can't stand crowded places.

I'd have to be paralytic to go into a store.
And I no longer drink.

In-store when I can but I prefer online for just browsing, getting a size that was out of stock at the store, or getting clothes from stores that aren't anywhere near where I live. Both are good methods, it just really depends on the situation for me

Most stores don't carry plus size stuff, and especially since I live in the middle of nowhere there's no specialty stores anywhere nearby so I'd have to go an hour away to find any which isn't the business. So I do most of my shopping online, I rely heavily on reviews whenever I buy, and stick to plus sized stores that I have friend's backing if I am reaching out to try a new brand, since sizing is so unreliable.

I tend to shop in store (despite the fact I hate shopping) because I like my clothes to fit in a specific way, so I?m always stuck between two different sizes so it?s easier to try them on.
For things like when I buy a new rugby jersey or something I know what size I am so i?ll just order it online.

Back