Do you shop for clothes online or in-store?

More or less in actual stores. I've ordered a few game/merch shirts online but yeah they couldn't really be found in rl stores so...

I usually do both online/in store.. but mainly online if anything ~ since a lot of the stores don't carry my size sadly ;u; crii

I prefer online :rolleyes:

I can't buy things online with the kind of credit card I have but I prefer to go in-store, especially for clothes cause I want to make sure t he size is right and sometimes the picture is different compared to the actual product

Both. I often find neat clothes online that aren't available in local stores. At the same time I still prefer buying from stores since it's easier to find a size that fits properly - with online stores it's quite tricky to know for sure how the piece of clothing is going to fit.

i rarely shop online because shipping is so expensive and most of my favourite online stores are in the states or somewhere really far away. i rather try things on in person though so i prefer in store.

Normally in retail stores, but sometimes I'll order online if it's a shirt I can't typically find in stores.

In-store.

I could never order clothes online. I'd go nuts, worrying that they wouldn't fit. I need to try things on before I buy them.

Also yeah I've bought a few tie dye shirts online because I couldn't get them here but yeah I generally try to look around here first.

And yeah the sizes are always a bit iffy since like all the world has different measurements on whatever garment.

I buy clothes in-store, but I do look online at the clothes as it is laid out easier to view on the website (I'm really picky with tops, I don't like scoop-necks or v-necks WHY AM I LIKE THIS?! ;_;)

I don't buy clothes online because I have had issues with sizing, but then again if it is a brick and click business, then you can return the clothes to the physical store ~ well in most case I hope haha :)

i almost never buy clothes lmao but i buy them in a store usually. it would be nice to buy online but i like to look at the clothes and feel them or w/e before i buy them

i like to shop off amazon and make a new account so i can use the amazon prime trial
i dont buy stuff unless i see reviews that are good with pictures and/or i see a chart that lists the size in inches (like it'll state how long the item is, how long the sleeves are, etc)
i don't really like shopping in stores unless i'm just casually looking. if i know what i want, then i definitely look online

I do everything online.
I can't stand crowded places.

I'd have to be paralytic to go into a store.
And I no longer drink.

In-store when I can but I prefer online for just browsing, getting a size that was out of stock at the store, or getting clothes from stores that aren't anywhere near where I live. Both are good methods, it just really depends on the situation for me

Most stores don't carry plus size stuff, and especially since I live in the middle of nowhere there's no specialty stores anywhere nearby so I'd have to go an hour away to find any which isn't the business. So I do most of my shopping online, I rely heavily on reviews whenever I buy, and stick to plus sized stores that I have friend's backing if I am reaching out to try a new brand, since sizing is so unreliable.

I tend to shop in store (despite the fact I hate shopping) because I like my clothes to fit in a specific way, so I?m always stuck between two different sizes so it?s easier to try them on.
For things like when I buy a new rugby jersey or something I know what size I am so i?ll just order it online.

Back