• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying wishlist (landscape items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, thanks so much :) i'll add your fc; would you rather do pick up or delivery?

- - - Post Merge - - -

15 tbt sounds good to me. i think i'm good on cherries for now though, but thank you :)

Yeah! & I'd prefer to deliver:) Everything's ready hmu when your gate's open!

Hi! I can order K.K. house, K.K. Parade, & K.K. Stroll for you. I normally just ask people to repay me what I spent so those 3 would be 9600 IGB. If you'd rather pay in TBT that's fine too. :)

I also have some hybrids. There aren't a lot as I'm still learning but this is what I do have:

Pink Cosmos - 6
Pink Roses - 6
Purple Roses - 8
Purple Tulips - 4

I'd take an even 20 TBT for all of them if you want them.

My villagers won't stop planting flowers so my town has a lot of purple violets, white lilies, white pansies, & white violets. You're welcome to come get as many of those as you'd like for free. Thanks!

Hi! I can order K.K. house, K.K. Parade, & K.K. Stroll for you. I normally just ask people to repay me what I spent so those 3 would be 9600 IGB. If you'd rather pay in TBT that's fine too. :)

I also have some hybrids. There aren't a lot as I'm still learning but this is what I do have:

Pink Cosmos - 6
Pink Roses - 6
Purple Roses - 8
Purple Tulips - 4

I'd take an even 20 TBT for all of them if you want them.

My villagers won't stop planting flowers so my town has a lot of purple violets, white lilies, white pansies, & white violets. You're welcome to come get as many of those as you'd like for free. Thanks!

that sounds great! i'll pay 20 tbt and drop off 10k when i visit :) just let me know whenever you're available & i'll be there as soon as i can

that sounds great! i'll pay 20 tbt and drop off 10k when i visit :) just let me know whenever you're available & i'll be there as soon as i can

That all sounds good! Did you want to come get the flowers today or did you want to wait until the K.K. songs are delivered? Either way is fine with me.

Edit: I just ordered the songs so they may actually be delivered tonight. :)

Last edited:
That all sounds good! Did you want to come get the flowers today or did you want to wait until the K.K. songs are delivered? Either way is fine with me.

i can get the flowers now if you're alright with that :)

i'll be closing this thread for now, but i'll probably need some more stuff later. thanks everybody for the clothes, furniture, & landscaping items!

that sounds great! i updated my wishlist last night. which items do you have, and how much would you like in total?

Just going through storage

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you

towel basket
Standing TV
Sweets bookcase
Sloppy Closet
Sloppy Sofa
Lily Lamp
Lily Record player
Hanger Rack
KK Blues

2 TBT for un-orderable and 1 tbt for order-able.

Last edited:
Just going through storage

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you

towel basket
Standing TV
Sweets bookcase
Sloppy Closet
Sloppy Sofa
Lily Lamp
Lily Record player
Hanger Rack
KK Blues

2 TBT for un-orderable and 1 tbt for order-able.

great! that's 17 tbt total i believe (correct me if i'm wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back