• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying wishlist (landscape items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get you the Astro clock. Do you need anything else from the Astro set? Also, how much do you?ve want for it

I can get you the Astro clock. Do you need anything else from the Astro set? Also, how much do you’ve want for it

i'm only looking for the astro clock, but i will pay you 2 tbt for it

10 tbt seems like a lot; do you have anything else you're willing to sell (like hybrids)?

2 tbt is great! i'll add your friend code right now; is pick up alright with you?

I have everything on your WL, PM me listing what u need most importantly

I see someone PM'd you, but if you still need the astro clock and rainbow screen I can sell you them both for 8,000 IGB

I see someone PM'd you, but if you still need the astro clock and rainbow screen I can sell you them both for 8,000 IGB

i'm really sorry! i already got the items, but i appreciate your offer~ i might update my wl if there is anything else i need in the future though :)

I have 2 famous mushrooms that I can sell you for 1 tbt each
I have 2 pink carnations that I am selling for 2 tbt each
I have 6 purple tulips that I can sell you for 1 tbt each

Let me know if you're interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back