• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying wishlist (landscape items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! ^^ I can get you the following items for free:

captain's monitor
crew member's seat
crew's monitor
hologram machine
small space console
space captain's seat
spherical radar

I will have to charge 1 TBT for each of these items ^^ (4 TBT total):

cupcake
fancy tea set
modern cash register
wooden counter

is that fine with you? ^^

Hi there! ^^ I can get you the following items for free:

captain's monitor
crew member's seat
crew's monitor
hologram machine
small space console
space captain's seat
spherical radar

I will have to charge 1 TBT for each of these items ^^ (4 TBT total):

cupcake
fancy tea set
modern cash register
wooden counter

is that fine with you? ^^

hi! thank you so much for the offer, i really appreciate it :) i accept the offer & will add your friend code; just let me know if you would prefer pick up or drop off

No problem! ^^ I prefer drop off because my town is very crowded OTL
And thank you! I'll add your FC. Please let me know when you're available to trade. Thanks ~

Hi I can get you astro cd player, astro closet,astro shelf, astro sofa, astro table, astro bed, astro lamp, cassette player, cup of tea, and large space console. Can I get 2 tbt for each item? So in total: 20tbt? If your ok with that I will order right away and need to time travel so it would maybe take me 10 min to get ready

Hi I can get you astro cd player, astro closet,astro shelf, astro sofa, astro table, astro bed, astro lamp, cassette player, cup of tea, and large space console. Can I get 2 tbt for each item? So in total: 20tbt? If your ok with that I will order right away and need to time travel so it would maybe take me 10 min to get ready

sure! i'll add your friend code; tell me when you're ready & i'll send the tbt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back