• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wetsuit Prices??

Loubelle

Bells
Switch
4326-3595-1315
New Horizons Token
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Hi, I was wondering what the Striped, Pink, Blue, and White wetsuits were worth in terms of in-game bells? I've read that the Striped one is worth about 500k bells, and I would like to know if you would say that is accurate and how the other ones compare to it. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Not sure! but people usually sell them for 3-5 TBT bells which translates to about 600k-1mil in game bells ^^

Since medals can be time-consuming to get, and you need 40 medals to buy a wet suit, they will generally sell for higher prices.

I really hate anything to do with farming medals so I'd gladly pay 10tbt for a wetsuit.. but I just like throwing tbt around lol. They probably go for around 3-6tbt depending on the rarity/style.

Thank you for your replies :) I'm looking for IGB prices though

Every time wet suits are sold, people usually sell them 3-6 TBT ... or LOTS of bells More like 1 M bells. - Rarely people are willing to sell for bells because it takes 40 medals - and 40 medals take time.

Supply vs. demand.

Earning medals doesn't take that long.
Just pick a tour of something you like doing, like fishing.

You will soon have enough to buy a wetsuit.

I don't know how many more price quotes you want/need.

As for me, I earned my medals and spent a long time island hopping, to get every color/style.. and I wouldn't sell them for any amount.. unless I found a rare duplicate, then I'd give it away.

I don't charge for anything.

Back