• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Carnations, Jacobs Ladder, and Clovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok! Lol I thought you just had the clovers xDDD Ok! Good luck! :)

Hi guys! I'm looking to build my town and these are the things I need

Prices:
Jacobs Ladders: 400k IGB or 2 TBT
Four Leaf Clovers: 300k IGB or 1 TBT
Pink Carnations: 200k IGB or 1 TBT
White Carnations: 200k IGB or 1 TBT
White Azaleas: 200k IGB or 1 TBT
Pink Azaleas: 200k IGB or 1 TBT
Cedar Saplings: 200k IGB or 1 TBT
Normal Saplings: 200k IGB or 1 TBT

IM LOOKING TO PAY IN IGB BECAUSE IM SAVING UP FOR A DREAMY, BUT I AM WILLING TO PAY IN TBT ALSO.
If prices seem low, then we can work things out! Thanks in advance!

Wait, I thought you said you have everything. If I had known, I would have broughten you all the stuff :)

Wait, I thought you said you have everything. If I had known, I would have broughten you all the stuff :)

I layed them out on my town and started working on it some more and still need quite a bit! Sorry if I misled you

Last edited:
I layed them out on my town and started working on it some more and still need quite a bit! Sorry if I misled you

Just hmu if you ever want to buy more :), also please like my posts so that I know you are talking to me :)

Hi :) As I replied in my thread I don't have extra clovers, but I have a lot of saplings, both cedar and oak. Are you still around?

Hi! I’m mainly looking for carnations now as someone pmed me and gave me a ton of saplings!

Hi! I’m mainly looking for carnations now as someone pmed me and gave me a ton of saplings!

Ah, I see. I only have 5 or so pink carnations, and I have white ones but I'm putting a little more price on it. So. Good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, wait. You need azalea starts too? How many are you looking to get?

I need a lot, mostly pink. I’ll also take any cedar saplings tu are willing to sell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back