Tom Nook no longer accepts orders!

kwark

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Could someone PLEASE explain why Tom Nook doesn't accept any orders anymore?

Does it have to do with the time not being synced with the DS, a full mailbox? What is it?

Last edited:
A full mailbox is usually the reason.
Make sure your town gate isn't open as well. ^_^

Oh goodness! I thought this was about the codes you can give out and enter with Tom Nook on the original AC for the Gamecube. Glad it isn't... whew ... I still use it! lol

Last edited:
I had that issue in my old town.

I think it's possible that another person ordered an item and it just never showed or that person got deleted and didn't check their mailbox, so the order that system is just stuck in limbo.
Once I restarted my town it was okay (just a heads up that's not the reason why I restarted lol)

I had that issue in my old town.

I think it's possible that another person ordered an item and it just never showed or that person got deleted and didn't check their mailbox, so the order that system is just stuck in limbo.
Once I restarted my town it was okay (just a heads up that's not the reason why I restarted lol)

Seriously? I have more than one character, but I haven't deleted any of them. They haven't ordered anything from Nook, as far as I know. I also emptied the mailboxes, but still nothing.

I don't want to restart! I'm too close to having everything. And I don't want to lose my current villagers! Isn't there another explaination?

I hear other people say it's because that I time traveled too much. Which I don't believe for a second.

Last edited:
Does it have to do with the time not being synced with the DS

I've heard of various glitches happening in WW when the time is not synced with the DS. Maybe that's the problem?

I’ve had this happen open to me before and my time was correctly synced with my DS’s time. The way I fixed it was sending a letter to myself and then removing it from my letterbox and making sure it’s was clear.

Back