• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What would you say is the worst feeling?

rylan

Bells
Tasty Cake
It can be physical or emotional.

I have to say when you get so angry you cry. It?s the worst thing ever because you?re trying to look tough or unphased, and crying just draws more attention to you. :(

What would y?all say?

Crying in general >.< cause then my eyes hurt, my nose gets clogged, and what not >.> I don’t like it. ;~; Darn pregnancy making me cry over everything though.

the feeling when you need to throw up, hands down.

thanks body you are the worst for making me most sensitive tum ever

I hate when you're just bordering on crying, or you've just about stopped yourself, and then somebody asks if you're okay and your body feels the need to make you cry anyway. Feels like some sort of curse.

When you are at your lowest emotional point and no one around you seems to care or can't help.
I've had this happen to me many times, it feels like the world is just closing in on you and you just kinda shrivel up and emotionally wilt in the corner until someone happens to come to your rescue.

The worst feeling is when there’s random strangers staring at you when you’re about to cry
all they do is stare and make you feel like you’re abnormal... it makes you feel extremely uncomfortable
especially when you’re in public places ugh

The emptiness and utter despair you feel, when a loved one dies.

Yeah dizzy is really creepy/annoying too.. ugh..

also when you actually slept your amount of time but still feel heavy ugh

when youre really depressed n sad n empty and everything hurts and it feels like the only good thing that could happen is Death lol

Anxiety. Just any form of anxiety. I have social anxiety and I freaking hate it.

Vomiting or being burnt for physical.
For emotional, it'd have to be when you're in such a despaired state that you feel like no one cares whatsoever and you feel utter and absolute loneliness. Or if you're about to cry or your face is red, and people become dismayed. I hate it.

Feeling nauseous

The worst physical feeling I've ever had is probably having a migraine attack.

The worst emotion is very likely grief although I haven't personally experienced it as strongly before - it just breaks a person to see a loved one grieving.

playing persona 4 freaking dancing all night.
my heart feels like i'm going to burst after perfecting a song. i'm not even kidding i have to take atlast a 5 min break otherwise i would pass out.

easily helplessness and the anxiety it brings. nothing is worst than knowing you have to fix something, but you can't fix it for whatever reason. it just sucks

Emotional:
Feeling like I'm bothering someone
Feeling like I'm not remembered/needed
Being cheated on
Loss
Being taken advantage of or taken for granted
Crying in front of people
Being misunderstood, especially since I have trouble talking (my social skills suck)

Physical:
Crampscrampscramps
Migraines
Tooth aches
Ear aches
Spraining my elbow

Last edited:
Back