• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What would you say is the worst feeling?

Physical: vomiting
Emotional: watching some you care about being affectionate with someone else when they're not usually that way with you

when you suddenly remember that you forgot to do something important and by that point it?s too late

Probably the pain of being so ignored that it isn't even being ignored it's being forgotten or not acknowledged. That's physical pain for me honestly. I can think of this one time in like Grade 11 when I was having a really bad day and none of my friends seemed to care, they then went and hung out without me afterward not even asking me to come. I went home and cried and it physically hurt my stomach.

Definitely when you get so anxious that you feel nauseous or even vomit. I don’t know if it happens to anyone else but it’s awful and I cry and get really shaky and stuff.

Being worried about someone/something.

I feel this every time I'm/family/friend is in a car because last year my childhood best friend died in a car accident so if people take unusually long to txt me when they're in a car I worry that something bad has happened. Or if I'm driving in bad conditions and something almost happens I can physically feel/picture my family finding out I got into an accident and how emotional they would be.

Definitely a feeling that happens every time I step into a car.

probably embarrassment? i know that might not seem like a big deal to some people but it's just something that i can't stop thinking about for the next week (or few weeks). it aggravates & stresses me out knowing that i could've prevented it.

I take back mine!! The worst feeling is NOT BEING ABLE TO BREATHE THROUGH ONE NOSTRIL WHILE LAYING DOWN AND THE MOMENT YOU CHANGE POSITIONS BOTH NOSTRILS OPEN UP AND YOURE LIKE ?Ahhh... I can breathe again!? AND THEN THE OTHER NOSTRIL CLOSES UP!! ;~; LIKE UGHHHH!!! I hate being sick.. Plus I cant take medicine for it so I have to suck it up ;~;

love is the worst especially if you're in love with someone who never even loved you at all, or with someone who you know just really despises you deep down even though they say they love you, it just burns like hell knowing that no matter how much you want to be with them they'll always want you to leave them alone and that they'll never feel the same emotional connection as you.

when you see someone who badly hurt somebody you care about. your blood just boils and your stomach turns and you want with every fiber of your being to do or say something to them. it feels so bad to picture how they messed up who you consider family.

watching people get hurt by other(s), you tell them about it but they ignore it and pretends they are alright and refuses to see the truth.

Back