Trading Help! Someone save Lolly for me.

Kotori

Dream Boy
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (4) +
For personal reasons I didn't played ACNL for some days. And then, when I opened up the game, Lolly was already in boxes. So, someone please get her and then trade her back with me?
She's going tomorrow.

Last edited:
You can't get her back until 16 other villagers move out of your town, so you'd need to find someone to hold her for quite a long time.
I cannot because I already have her in my town. There's a "hold my villager" thread so you could try asking there.

Could you, please, explain why 16 other villagers must move out?

Basically the game keeps track of which villagers have lived in your town and it stores data on 16 past villagers, where the 17th will replace the 1st, 18th the 2nd and so on. If the villager you want is within that 16 villager cycle, they won't be able to move into your town through any means other than scanning in an amiibo card yourself. By moving out 16 villagers, you get them out of the cycle and you can then adopt them to your town.

I have a spot open if you still need help!

Thanks, buddy. But it's not necessary anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Basically the game keeps track of which villagers have lived in your town and it stores data on 16 past villagers, where the 17th will replace the 1st, 18th the 2nd and so on. If the villager you want is within that 16 villager cycle, they won't be able to move into your town through any means other than scanning in an amiibo card yourself. By moving out 16 villagers, you get them out of the cycle and you can then adopt them to your town.

Thank you for explaining.

Last edited:
Back