• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Flower fairy items

Status
Not open for further replies.
boop got the cabana items i wanted so just looking for the flower fairy stuff and the galaxy floor

no worries :) I'm currently trading with someone else. as soon as I'm done. I'll open my gates for you

cool, just make sure your villager void is clear so i don't get any random tier 9 villager moving in lol :p

How do I make sure to make my villager void? (sorry don't know how to do that)

If you have nine villagers with someone recently moved out, visit someone else with 10 villagers so it clears. If you had 10 villagers for some time though don't worry. I'm down to 9 at the moment and I'd rather not be having some random junk to boot right now lol.

Last edited:
If you have nine villagers with someone recently moved out, visit someone else with 10 villagers so it clears. If you had 10 villagers for some time though don't worry. I'm down to 9 at the moment and I'd rather not be having some random junk to boot right now lol.

Ok I think I already have max so there shouldn't be anything to worry about :) I'm ready

got everything for now so gonna close this since it's pretty clutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back