Not open for further replies.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
Can pay in TBT bells preferable, need to save my igb lol.

What I need:

- The flower fairy items (wig, wand, dress, boots).

Name your price!

I'll be mayor Sheila from Lua, and my timezone is gmt+1. Please Like or something to ensure I get your reply and that I am online! Please state what FC to add if you got more than one.

Pick-up or delivery is fine, but if you come to my town; Just do your business and drop off the things and I will send payment asap.. I don't want anyone running off, taking things, chopping trees etc. If such I will hit the switch and you're out.

Last edited:
I have a Fueki set I can sell for 25 TBT, a golden axe for 5 TBT, and a green wetsuit I'll sell for 3 ^^

Yeah sure ^^ pickup or delivery?

also are you fine with me paying after i get the stuff? nintendo servers are the worst but i can the other way if needed.

Yeah sure ^^ pickup or delivery?

also are you fine with me paying after i get the stuff? nintendo servers are the worst but i can the other way if needed.

Is pickup ok? c: and yeah that's fine! As long as you don't mind waiting a bit because I just left the house to go get some food but I should be back soon

Is pickup ok? c: and yeah that's fine! As long as you don't mind waiting a bit because I just left the house to go get some food but I should be back soon

yeah no probs ^^ should have space!

ah yeah i gotta eat something quick soon too just hmu when you're back!

Hey

So I have a spare full set of golden tools that I could sell to you

how does 20k bells sound?

FaithConnors
#2029 and we'll discuss our deal

Thanks

boop.

still looking for flower fairy items, and possible a hibiscus hair pin if anyone got c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back