• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Flower fairy items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
Can pay in TBT bells preferable, need to save my igb lol.

What I need:

- The flower fairy items (wig, wand, dress, boots).

Name your price!

I'll be mayor Sheila from Lua, and my timezone is gmt+1. Please Like or something to ensure I get your reply and that I am online! Please state what FC to add if you got more than one.

Pick-up or delivery is fine, but if you come to my town; Just do your business and drop off the things and I will send payment asap.. I don't want anyone running off, taking things, chopping trees etc. If such I will hit the switch and you're out.

Last edited:
I have a Fueki set I can sell for 25 TBT, a golden axe for 5 TBT, and a green wetsuit I'll sell for 3 ^^

Yeah sure ^^ pickup or delivery?

also are you fine with me paying after i get the stuff? nintendo servers are the worst but i can the other way if needed.

Yeah sure ^^ pickup or delivery?

also are you fine with me paying after i get the stuff? nintendo servers are the worst but i can the other way if needed.

Is pickup ok? c: and yeah that's fine! As long as you don't mind waiting a bit because I just left the house to go get some food but I should be back soon

Is pickup ok? c: and yeah that's fine! As long as you don't mind waiting a bit because I just left the house to go get some food but I should be back soon

yeah no probs ^^ should have space!

ah yeah i gotta eat something quick soon too just hmu when you're back!

Hey

So I have a spare full set of golden tools that I could sell to you

how does 20k bells sound?

FaithConnors
#2029 and we'll discuss our deal

Thanks

Hey again lol! I have the gold tools you need, how does 15 TBT sound? (5 TBT each)

hey sorry for being away, had to be away a bit longer than i thought rip. but yeah sure! hmu when back on :3

boop.

still looking for flower fairy items, and possible a hibiscus hair pin if anyone got c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back