Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (144) +
After taking pictures from the Alola Photo Club in celebration to becoming champion in Pok?mon Ultra Sun (yes, it was the Sun version), I used the 3DS Image Share to upload these photos. But the problem is that they look like the crappy jpg images rather than the quality coming from the 3DS games. If you can help change these images to have a better resolution, that will be great. I may not know the price, so you'll have to come up with a price for each of these ten images.

The following images depicts my character from Pok?mon Ultra Sun with an Eevee or a form of Eevee. I thought these images are cool, but they have a terrible resolution, and I don't know how to make them look better. Just state your price, unless if you can do it for free.

IMG_1449.JPG

IMG_1450.JPG

IMG_1451.JPG

IMG_1452.JPG

IMG_1453.JPG

IMG_1454.JPG

IMG_1455.JPG

IMG_1456.JPG

IMG_1457.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

Yes, I have gone fully to Pok?mon now. Back when I first joined this site, Pok?mon had nothing to do with me. Now it means everything.

1) if you have a new 3ds, just wirelessly connect it up to your pc and transfer the image file itself to your pc or if you have a regular one just take the sd card out and put it in etc
2) if the images arent high res enough from that, shove it through waifu2x like ariane said

I gave that waifu2x site a try, and it keeps saying invalid file or something. So you'll have to do it for me, on any HD conversion site. Will be paying between 10 to 20 TBT per image.

Last edited:
totaly off-topic but can you only do that is us/um? i have sun and was wondering if you can do that there too...

totaly off-topic but can you only do that is us/um? i have sun and was wondering if you can do that there too...

Unfortunately, the Alola Photo Club is an exclusive feature to Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I didn't remember the whole photo album thing in Sun and Moon (2016). But I uploaded these photos to Facebook through ACNL because of its access to 3DS Image Share.

Last edited:
Huh, the waifu website usually works for me. I do have to download the picture after getting high-res since the image URL isn't valid for sites like imgur but after downloading, I can re-insert the image in imgur and keep the crisp image (it's a lot of work though and I usually don't bother when I upload a ton of pictures for example, my dream town visits but it's good if you wanted to do just a couple and wanted to display them somewhere)

So yeah,
1. open waifu
2. go to facebook and either right-click and get image URL or download image on picture
3. put image URL or downloaded pic to appropriate spot
4. Download high-res pic
5. open (image gallery website name here) and insert image
6. copy URL or whatever to post it on whatever you want

Have you been doing it this way? If so, sorry I wasn't much help. Maybe I could try and see if it works.

Back