• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL friends needed

kellyrx

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
im now playing ACNL my friend code is 3454-5655-2142 native fruit is apples and town name Nevada

I'd be delighted to add you as a friend, all of my other friends stopped playing a long time ago...so it's not as fun as it used to be. Please pm me and we can visit each others towns ! c:

Feel free to add me, I am very active in the game. I will most likely be opening my gates later on today,

I'd be delighted to add you as a friend, all of my other friends stopped playing a long time ago...so it's not as fun as it used to be. Please pm me and we can visit each others towns ! c:

i added you friend code

- - - Post Merge - - -

Feel free to add me, I am very active in the game. I will most likely be opening my gates later on today,

wats ur friend code?

hi guys add me ^_^ im in the UK and usally be on at night time am in my late 20's :D now thats a bit old lol

hey friend :)
maybe i can help you decorating your home ( or the homes of your NPC villagers, or playable villagers )

Back