Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Famous Mushroom
Froggy Easter Egg
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Lost Book
Tortimer
I know about the 16 cycle thing, but I was wondering if there was an easier or safer way.

I got Roscoe from someone else a couple of days ago and while I was time traveling (I know, it's a bad habit) to try and get another villager to move out he left, didn't even ping me or anything. When I came back to the right date he was gone.
I know it's my fault for time traveling but I'm pretty upset, he was one of my dreamies and I paid 5 TBT for him..

Has something like this ever happened to you?

I would never adopt.
The villager will play your their old town tune and drive you nuts.

I'd get the amiibo card and move Roscoe in. ^_^

He did that only once with me and I thought it was pretty cute haha

And yeah, I heard that with amiibo cards you don't have to wait for the 16 villager cycle, but they don't sell them in my country so I was hoping there was another way

I got all mine fairly cheaply off Ebay. ^_^

Apart from adoption, amiibo cards, or a random move-in, the only other way is to hope he shows up in your campsite someday. :(

RE: Villager Moving

Hello! i'm sorry to hear about Roscoe moving out! Gala did that to me once when I was time traveling. Like you said, no ping or anything!

The most efficient way to get a certain villager you want back in your town is to have their amiibo card. :) There are many places that sell them cheap on the internet you just have to search for them!

Another thing you can do is wait for a spot to open back up, and seek out someone who will let you adopt him once again. Tumblr, Discord channels, and many people in this community are open to trading! Even though this process may be lengthy (unless you time travel then it shouldn't be AS bad) it is the second easiest way to readopt a villager.

I hope everything goes well and you can get Roscoe back! Best of luck
:)

Yeah sometimes with this game you just have to get over it and move on I guess. But we'll see, maybe I get lucky someday haha

And thanks for the help, I'm searching online to see if there's anyone selling amiibo cards in my country

Back