• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling The Great Beach Sale!!!

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +

Allrighty guys, I have too much stuff and I need to be rid of it!

It's 10 btb to get in.
What I have:
WA Iems in abundance, Sanrio, Saharah, bush starts, Art (idk if it's real or not) orderable furniture and clothes (you can just catalog), Gracie and holiday items.

Some information and rules:
Rule 1. Feel free to use the lockers.
If you come with empty pockets and a full letter inventory (empty letters), you can hold 26 items. You can even come wearing qrs, holding nothing with no hat or shoes and haul off even more. :)
Rule 2. There are two ways to get the my east/left beach, by going behind Re-Tail and my campsite or straight down and follow the path to the right in front of Re-Tail and my campsite. I would prefer the first method because my town is messy. :/ (hence the sale)
Rule 3. Please don't prevent people from coming by keeping your inventory open or whatever, on that note, please be patient for me to add you to have a spot open.
Rule 4. I always wait for conformation before I open, so please give me some.
Rule 5.There's no time limit but if you feel like pondering the sand, do it in your own town.:cool: Also, insert the word beachfront into your post, so I know you've read and agree to the rules.
It will be the town of Chapman!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok, I'll add you. :)
But please read the rules before coming. :blush:

Last edited:
I'd like to come if that is okay please ^^ beachfront

Do you still have a lot of starts? if so I wanna come! beachfront

I'm not sure, I'll have to check, sorry for the late reply.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just have 4 left, 2 w. azalea and 2 p.hydrangeas

I'm open, sorry I got distracted, I'm trying to get points for a mario kart discount.

Back