Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Christmas Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Blue Candy
So this thread is going to be for theories I found online but be free to tell me some you know in the comments!

Agent S is Kid Cat's sidekick
[FONT=&quot]The "S" in her name most likely refers to her species, giving her the full title of [/FONT]Agent Squirrel. It is also possible that the "S" stands for sidekick, supporting the theory that she is Kid Cat's sidekick, also supported by her catchphrase and Japanese name.
I do believe this one as the superhero villagers are numbered from 1-4 (excluding Mira) and like much comics with outfits like them, 1 often refers to in most power, so meaning Kid Cat may be the leader followed by Agent S etc. finishing with Mira, who has no number.

So I was just thinking of some theories in the game...

- (most obvious one) Chrissy and Francine are sisters.
- Champ from the old AC games is Porter. Champ's catchphrase is choo-CHOO and everything, just like a train.
- Cherry and Fuchsia are in a punk band together. Both have earrings, both have a punk style, both are pinkish colors, and "what what" and "girlfriend" are catchphrases that just go soooo good together. Fuchsia is just more of a bright, girly punk while Cherry is more dark and gothic.
- Lucky is the dead version of Walker. Both have black ears and their pictures both look like they're walking. And they have inverted shirts that subtract 44, a number well known for death.
- Kapp'n the Kappa is well, exactly what the description of a Kappa is. Creepy how there's one in the game... who drives a boat into the sea and flirts...

I believe all but one-Francine and Chrissy being sisters.
I always seen them being a couple or best friends.

I think Cherry and Fuchia would be great on a band together, I wish they were seen as best friends too.

And yes, we all have that thing about kapp'n. ..

When you arrive in town You clearly have no memory of becoming "mayor" since a dialogue option from the start is that there must have been a "mistake", but nonetheless they have the information of your identity already known.
It really was a mistake. There was an actual new mayor who they were waiting for who stood them up. You get a letter from him or her early on that explains that they saw that you were mistaken for them and says to just roll with it.
I never got that letter. I believe there was supposed to be another mayor but... who? I'm going to do more investigation on this one because it really intrests me.

Again, these are random ones I found online but feel free to leave your own theories below or add on to mine. I will leave you updated on my discoveries below too.

The Francine and Chrissy being sisters one is canon! It was on the official guide book in japanese. :)
I got the letter from the person who was supposed to be mayor in both my towns... maybe you got it and dropped it by accident?
As for who it was, some people say it's Isabelle, some say Rover...

I think these are common knowledge, but Pierce is based on Hawkeye from M*A*S*H, Hawkeye even being his catchphrase.

Angus, is based on Angus Young from AC/DC. Even wearing the flame shirt like the fire on the Highway To Hell album.

Ever since Gamecube, I've always assumed Lucky was lucky because whatever accident he was in that left him in bandages wasn't bad enough to kill him. So in my thoughts, he was lucky to have survived.

I've randomly always thought that Punchy was a jock villager before the games and he got a bad injury boxing. He then became laid-back and relaxed and ate chips and played Animal Intersection... so basically me except the whole backstory

Pietro is based off of John Wayne Gacey, a pedophile serial killer that worked as a professional clown.

Beardo was inspired by John Watson from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes series. This would explain the way he dresses and talks, and there is even a typewriter is his house. Watson was the narrator for all the Sherlock books.

Also this is a really common one, but the gyroids are actually haniwa, which are Japanese dolls that are buried with dead bodies.

Another theory I have is that Stitches is actually a toy possessed by the spirit of his dead owner.

Back