What color is your hair?

rylan

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Ever since I was little I?ve called mine ?neapolitan? because depending on the lighting, it can look brown, red, or blonde.

This shade of brown whatever you want to call it.
cOCOWQ6.png

Last edited:
Mine is medium brown-auburn.

I took a single hair of my head and I noticed that a quarter of the hair is dark reddish and the rest is a medium brown. Which is pretty unique I suppose.

It's my natural hair colour, in case you couldn't tell.

Last edited:
Light brown here :rolleyes:

Naturally? It's kind of a chestnut/rosewood brown. I've got both blonde and red lights to it.

Currently? Plum from Strawberry Shortcake is the closest description. :) I had a very bright hot pink over the summer, and it refused to fade much. My hairdresser didn't want to pull bleach through the length of my hair, so I got a purple to overdye it. It's supposed to be lavender-violet shade on its own, but over the pink, it comes up as kind of an amethyst color with lots of highs and lows.

Hazelnut brown? At least that's what the hair color guide said when I compared mine to the dye colors... >v<
(I've never dyed my hair and don't intend to until it starts turning white ;v; )

kind of a light-ish brown. Really wanting to dye it fun colors though.

dark brown n shines reddish in the sun, I like it a lot

Dark brown, with touches of red when light touches it (according to mum, have yet to see it myself lol)

It's really black, and I have quite a few white hairs so it really sticks out u_u soon I'll be salt n peppa.

Back