• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What color is your hair?

Extremely dark brown.

Me and my friend fond it insulting when people say we have black hair :p COS IT'S NOT

My hair is black, but once I took a selfie in the light and some strands of hair in the light looked very pale brown.

Mine is a medium brown colour. When I was very young, it was lighter and took on golden shades in the sunlight. I discovered that by looking through old photos.

medium brown maybe idk. i usually dye it dark brown though bc my natural have so many shiftings in the colour so it looks weird.

dark brown. i've had it red, black, blonde and ginger before but i prefer my natural hair colour

it's either dark or light brown. sometimes it gets really soft and smooth and shiny and it looks really light, but other times it's just hair and it looks dark.

Very dark brown hair. I would love to dye my hair pastel pink or just a lighter brown.

It's kind of a deep red with a bit of burgundy to it. People have called it all sorts of names, mahogany, wine, etc etc. But it's just a deep red with a hint of pinkiness, turns really bright red in the sun.

It'd dyed but since I am a natural ginger people still ask if it's natural.

Back