What color is your hair?

Dark brown at the back and sides and dark green on top. Thought I'd go for that Christmas tree look with it being that time of year!

naturally mine is dark brown, but I like coloring it auburn 0 v0
I'd like to color it something pretty like denim or lavender, but my place of work doesn't allow it

naturally mine is dark brown, but I like coloring it auburn 0 v0
I'd like to color it something pretty like denim or lavender, but my place of work doesn't allow it

Mine is also naturally dark brown! ^-^ I color is a light brown/ dirty blonde color that has a kind of gold sheen xD My mom said I would look good with red hair though cx (natural looking red, not like Ariel color ^-^)

Mine is about medium brown at the moment, which is it's natural colour. It still has some remnants of reddish-brown when I died it earlier last year. Probably will dye it again sometime :p

My hair is brown which isn't that exciting. I kind of want to dye all of it or at least the tips purple, but I'm not sure if my work would approve of fun hair colors.

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!)

My hair is currently quite blue but I mixed blue, purple & grey dye to achieve my colour. I've been dying my hair super blonde for years now though.

Back