• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you ever have that villager who...

LemonInator

The duck lover
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Winter Mittens
Always moves into your town no matter how many times you create a new save file.

For me that was always Rhonda the rhino and now my skin crawls everytime I see her.

haha not for me but there is someone who every town he makes yuka AND baabra follows him...

i'm glaring at all the gorillas. no matter what town i create there is always one in the town.... i wish they'd stop following me

It’s flo! Why must she follow me everywhere. She’s still in my town :(
I can’t get rid of her, she just won’t move.
I got her in a void in my last game and then on my new game she just moved in!

I keep getting Leonardo and Poppy in new towns. I don't really hate them.. I'd rather have new faces around for variety :p

Allie and Apollo !! Hahahaha

Diana follows me everywhere. Definitely not bad but it does get old after a while lol! Flo also follows me everywhere and always infects all the other villagers with her gross shirt. XD

Last edited:
I can't seem to shake any of the Gorilla villagers. They're always a part of my restarts or random move ins
My friend just had a horse she disliked move out and got one she liked even less in return
It's a curse

I always end up with a freaky penguin.
Usually Aurora.

I soon get rid of them. ^_^

I just posted something similar in another thread :p
Walt seemed to like following me around!

Chief is a starting villager in two of my towns, and where Chief is, Deirdre and Freya seem to follow.

I get Lucy a lot but I like her so I'm ok with it. As to the Gorillas Hans just moved out recently but I'd love to get Ceasar again, he's one of my faves.

Lucky.

Fristad is the third town I've had him in. It's also the second town where I had Diana as a starter.

For the longest time I could not escape Robin hhhh she's just an average villager but I came to hate her so much because she was in EVERY TOWN.. thankfully the curse broke in NL, never saw her.
Also couldn't take two steps without getting Curly and Rod in my town in Wild World so I still can't really stand the sight of them either.

Wart Jr. followed me from my original New Leaf town into my second town but I eventually got rid of him. Keaton decided to show up twice as well.

The most persistent one was Butch though. I had Butch show up in the GameCube game, City Folk, and New Leaf. I actually like Butch but I got rid of him in New Leaf because he didn't fit the town theme.

Yes! I have had that many times and its always with the pig Gala. I love her though so i don't mind that she moves into my town. Sometimes I do wish there is a better variety instead of her every time, but again I don't mind. :)

Last edited:
Lobo followed me into my first two towns. It was very strange and funny, and best of all, I really liked him!

Avery and Mathilda. For some reason, they followed me in almost all my towns I had.

Back