• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Blue, Pink and Purple Hybrids

Cherry-Blossoms

Galactic
Bells
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Green Feather
Feedback
100% (94) +
I've decided to redo my landscaping, and I need lots of blue and purple flowers to fit my star theme. I would prefer to buy flowers in bulk.

I'll buy any of these:
Blue pansies
Blue roses
Blue violets
Purple pansies
Purple roses
Purple tulips

Edit: I've decided that I need a softer colour too, so I'll take these pink flowers:
Pink roses
Pink tulips
Pink cosmos
Pink carnations

Last edited:
I have 28 purple tulips, and a purple rose I can sell you! Is 1 tbt each okay? ^^

Last edited:
I have at least 30 blue roses and I believe 45 blue pansies, I prefer IGB but tbt is fine too:) they are on my secondary character so I'll have to move them all

I have at least 30 blue roses and I believe 45 blue pansies, I prefer IGB but tbt is fine too:) they are on my secondary character so I'll have to move them all

That would be great, how much igb or tbt would you be looking for?

Ah yeah that would be fine too, I might have to do more than one trip though

Thank you! I'm almost ready, ive kept them all in the same area by the station to make it easier:) I've just got to finish placing then switch over characters!

Back