• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you prefer talking using your second language?

i'm learning Spanish as an elective in school rn, but i suck at it. like it's cool to speak it around people who don't bc then they think it's so cool, but i don't have much personal interest in it. maybe i'll grow into it. i definitely prefer English bc i hate to do stuff that i'm not good at, so spanish is a little aaaaaa for me

Welsh is my second language, I don?t get to speak it much since I live in England and next to nobody speaks it. When I go down to Wales I?m able to speak it a bit more though (although not many people actually speak it there either lol)

I taught myself English fluently and I'm so much more comfortable using it oppose to my own native language. But it's really not good, it's gotten to a point where I know words in English that I don't even know in my own anymore. My biggest dream is to move to an english-speaking country though.

I find that people who have English as their second language, speak better English than those who whom have it as their first. Lmao

Back